We Have A Plan

Maybe, I Just Want To Know You

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful for Yoojung. Well apart from people constantly quizzing her about Doyeon. No matter how much she shrugged off the questions and accusations of her classmates, it seemed that there was always something else that they could ask.

“Hey Yoojung! If you’re not dating Doyeon, why did Somi say you are? You’re friends right?” A girl asked.

Yoojung sighed. She knew that the questions wouldn’t stop until she confirmed something happened. I mean, it was someone who was supposed to be her “best friend” who started the whole rumour.

“I was just helping her with her homework. That is all.” Yoojung said with confidence.

Her classmates continued to pry her with questions. Yoojung didn’t care though. All she had on her mind was how she would confront Somi. What could she say? Would Doyeon need to be there?

~~~

The bell rang, signalling the end of classes for the day. Yoojung who usually liked school was relieved. She could finally go home and not be asked about Doyeon.

Her happiness and relief soon crashed down on her.

Did she have to give Doyeon another “lesson”? She didn’t think so. They never explicitly made plans.

Smiling, she walked down the hall to the entrance of the school. Waiting to leave.

Not realizing that Doyeon was behind her, calling for her attention.

~~~

“Doyeon,” Jieqiong called her friend before grabbing her arm and pulling her into an empty classroom.

“Woah, what the Hell?” Doyeon shook Jieqiong’s hand off her.

“What did you talk to Yoojung about?” Chaeyeon asked.

Doyeon looked up and saw Jieqiong, Chaeyeon and Suyeon staring at her expectantly. Doyeon frowned. It’s none of their damn business.

“Nothing.”

“Really? You didn’t say you want to call her your girlfriend?” Chaeyeon smirked.

.

How do they know about that?

Play it cool, Doyeon. Play it cool.

“No. Why would I want her to be my girlfriend?” Doyeon shrugged. She hoped her friends couldn’t tell that she was lying.

“Don’t lie,” Jieqiong snapped. “We—In fact, not just us. But someone sent a video of you and Yoojung to the whole school. In it you get mad that she compares being called your girlfriend to the names we call her and then tell her that you want her to be your girlfriend.”

Doyeon’s eyes widened.

What the ?

“Who sent that?!” Doyeon growled, clenching her fists.

“You’re not denying it…”

“Just tell me!” Doyeon practically screamed at the three girls.

“It was sent anonymously.” Suyeon finally spoke.

“Of course, it was.” Doyeon gritted her teeth.

That’s when a suspect came into her mind.  Somi. She was the one who started the rumours in the first place so why wouldn’t she want “evidence” to back her story up.

“I’m gonna go,” Doyeon said.

“Wait!” Jieqiong called her back.

“What is it?”

“You want the rumours to stop, right?” Chaeyeon grinned.

“Yes. Of course, I do.”

“We have a plan, but you might not like it…” Jieqiong spoke softly but she had a smug look on her face.

“What is it?”

“Take a seat.”

With that Doyeon sat down on a random desk and waited to hear about her friends plan.

~~~ Author’s Note~~~

Hey guys, this is a short chapter. Sorry! I’m already working on the next chapter so this is more a filler to add to the drama. Also, I know that I didn’t tell you who was following Yoojung and Doyeon in the last chapter, it will be revealed soon. I promise!

Also, I haven't edited this so all mistakes are mine. Sorry again!

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter regardless.

Thank you for subscribing, upvoting, commenting (I love reading your comments!) And just taking the time to read this. It means a lot to me.

Have a great day/night! :D <3