Bonus Ch 5-Forevermore

High Speed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Chapter 5 – Forevermore

“Daddy, Daddy” exclaimed two tiny voices and Si Jin turned around at the familiar sound. His eyes brightened up when he saw his children running down the wedding hall’s aisle to go to him. He then kneeled and held his arms out to envelop in a hug the two small figures coming to him at full speed, “Hey guys, excited to see daddy?” Si Jin cheerfully asked.

“Yes, you look good daddy” his son Lucas said.

“Nah, daddy doesn’t just look good. He’s handsome” his daughter, Isabella said with a big grin on her face.

“Do you think mommy will love how daddy looks like once she sees me?” Si Jin asked his children.

His kids nodded enthusiastically and gave him a big hug. It’s been more than 5 years since he and Mo Yeon married civilly and to celebrate the 5 years of their marriage they decided to have a “bigger” wedding celebration since as Myeong Ju puts it their civil wedding is too private. She even and Mo Yeon with asking if they are both broke thus the reason why they don’t want to treat wedding guests to free food and drinks. Although he and Mo Yeon doesn’t put that much importance anymore on having a big wedding, thus the reason why it took them 5 years before they decided to have one, he and his wife believe that it’s about time to celebrate their union with their other loved ones and today’s the day.

The past 5 years although not perfect, has been good to them as a couple. Mo Yeon gave birth to fraternal twins and to say that they were surprised was an understatement. He even recalled how he and his wife will take turns in looking after the twins especially when they were still babies. Having one baby is already a handful so having 2 babies is like double handful. Since they decided that they be the ones to look after their children and not hire a nanny, Mo Yeon resigned as editor-in-chief of Lightning Race Magazine but stayed on as consultant while he gave up his team manager position of the Alpha Racing Team and just remained as managing director. Chi-hoon replaced Mo Yeon as editor-in-chief while Dae Young took over the team manager post. Dae Young’s position was taken over by Snoopy since Yoon Gi was recruited to join the team. Si Jin and Mo Yeon though still kept their positions at the law firm and hospital.

While in the middle of a hugging spree with his kids, Si Jin noticed that the wedding coordinator is motioning for him to go to his spot at the back of the hall. He smiled as a sign of acknowledgement to the coordinator’s instruction. He then released his children, took each of their hands and led them to the back of the hall, “Time to see mommy again” he said with a smile.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter