Bonus Ch 2-Latest IT Couple

High Speed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bonus Ch 2 – Latest IT Couple

Si Jin and Mo Yeon walked hand in hand as they exited the elevator. They are walking towards the building exit when Mr. Nam approached them.

“I wouldn’t go that way if I were you” he informed the two.

“Why? What’s the matter Mr. Nam?” Si Jin politely asked.

“Well reporters are waiting for both of you to come out wanting to interview you. The security personnel of the building have cordoned off the entrance and exit doors to prevent them from going inside the building. It seems like Atty. Yoo’s proposal have garnered public interest not just on Atty. Yoo because he is a well-known race car driver but also on his fiancée” Mr. Name ended his statement with a teasing smile directed at both of them.

Mo Yeon sighed worriedly and looked at Si Jin, “What should we do now? I have no plans of being interviewed or being mobbed by reporters.”

“I guess we just have to take the car to go to the supermarket” Si Jin replied.

“I can’t believe we have to take the car to go there. It is just 10 a minute walk from here” Mo Yeon exclaimed.

“We have no choice for now unless you want to spend on food delivery all the time” Si Jin told her with a mischievous glint in his eyes. He knows how “practical” his fiancée can be.

Mo Yeon strongly protested at the idea, “Nooooo waaaayyyy! We’ll be wasting hard earned money if we do that.”

Si Jin chuckled at her reaction then he gently pulled on his fiancée’s arm, “So off we go to the parking area then the supermarket!”

Mo Yeon sulkily followed him.

 

Si Jin entered the office of Lightning Race Magazine but noticed a commotion somewhere in the middle of the office. Then he heard Mo Yeon say in a loud voice etched with frustration.

“If someone calls again asking if I want to be interviewed or featured in their magazine, show or whatever tell that I’m not interested!”

Si Jin approached his fiancée and asked, “Hey what’s wrong?”

It is Chi-hoon who answered, “Atty. Yoo our phone has been ringing off the hook since information leaked out that Mo Yeon sunbae is the Editor-in-Chief of this magazine and that she is back to work. It’s been like this since this morning and basically we weren’t able to do any work except answering the phone.”

Si Jin was about to laugh out loud when Mo Yeon noticed his reaction and say in a warning voice, “Don’t you dare laugh!”

He put his arm around his fiancée, “I’m sorry I didn’t mean to. It’s just that it’s funny. Now the tables are turned because you are the target subject of articles and write-ups when normally you are the one who writes it.”

At hearing his statement, the Lightning Race staff burst out laughing.

Min-ji then said, “Even Vogue magazine would like to feature Mo Yeon sunbae on their cover.”

“This is all your fault,” Mo Yeon said reproachfully to Si Jin.

Si Jin with wide eyes pointed to himself and innocently asked, “My fault? Why?”

It was Chi-hoon who answered, “Atty. Yoo there’s a lot of curiosity over Mo Yeon sunbae because of how you described her during your interview and the marriage proposal.”

Si Jin then laughed silently at his fiancée’s predicament while Mo Yeon looked at him, eyes turning into slits.

“Atty. Yoo don’t you dare laugh. It’s not funny! This morning after leaving my stuff here in the office I decided to go out again to buy some coffee but lo and behold I spotted photographers and reporters outside of the building so I rushed back here. I have no plans of seeing my face in a magazine or newspaper while drinking coffee.”

The Lightning Race staff again laughed at their boss’s outburst.

“Okay, okay. Would you like the media affairs department of 707 Alpha Racing Team to as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter