Bonus Ch 4-I Could Not Ask for More

High Speed Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Bonus Chapter 4 – I Could Not Ask for More

Si Jin is chatting with the other members of the Alpha Racing Team when his attention was caught by his cousin. He noticed that Dae Young is fiddling with his fingers, a gesture he only does when he’s nervous. He can’t blame him though, for today Dae Young will be tying the knot with Myeong Ju. He decided to walk over to where Dae Young is standing.

“Hey cuz do you need to pee? I don’t want you to do it while wearing your pants. The ceremony will start in a few minutes” he said in a teasing manner to his cousin.

Dae Young’s eyes turned into slits while looking at him, “Well let’s see what you’ll do when it’s your turn to marry Mo Yeon.”

However, his cousin’s retort didn’t have any effect on him and he continued his teasing tirade, “Errmmm should I call Mo Yeon so that she could inform Myeong Ju that the wedding’s off?”

Dae Young then sulkily replied, “You wouldn’t dare!”

Si Jin then watched as his cousin sat on one of the wedding hall’s benches, bent down and placed his head on his hands and said, “I’m just really nervous that’s all and honestly I can’t believe that I am feeling this way. I mean I’m used to riding cars going at the fastest speeds known to humankind and here I am, a wreck before my own wedding.”

Si Jin then placed an arm around Dae Young in a gesture to console his cousin, “Dae Young, you’ve got this. You and Myeong Ju have gone a long way together. Today is just an event culminating that and the rest of us are just here to witness and celebrate with you. But today is all about you and Myeong Ju so don’t worry about it.  As long as you both have got each other, there’s nothing to be afraid of.”

Dae Young then sat up straight, looked at Si Jin and said, “Thanks man.” Then with a mischievous smile asked, “When did you get so knowledgeable on things such as relationships and weddings? Mo Yeon’s the only woman you’ve been in a serious relationship with.”

Si Jin heartily laughed at what his cousin said, glad to know that his “little speech” made Dae Young relax a little. However he can’t help but let his thoughts linger on what his cousin said about him being knowledgeable on relationships and weddings, if only he knew, Si Jin thought.        

 

Si Jin’s arms is wrapped around Mo Yeon’s waist, both of them seated while watching a dance number prepared by the children being looked after by the YK Hospital Foundation. A server then offered a glass of champagne to Mo Yeon which she politely declined while Si Jin decided to get one. They were sharing a table with the other close friends of the couple such as his teammates from 707 Alpha Racing Team, Mo Yeon’s and Myeong Ju’s colleagues from YK Hospital and Mo Yeon’s teammates from Lightning Race Publishing. Chi-hoon who’s one of the guests seating at the same table noticed that Mo Yeon didn’t accept the champagne glass and asked, “Mo Yeon sunbae why didn’t you accept the glass? That’s your favorite champagne right?”

Mo Yeon then replied, “Yes that’s my favorite but I don’t want to drink any alcohol for now. I might go on a drinking binge. What if the host will suddenly call me to make a speech? I’m sure Myeong Ju will not be happy to see that her maid of honor is obviously drunk while doing so.”

The other occupants of the table all laughed upon hearing Mo Yeon’s response. They then all turned their attention back to the stage.

 

Family members and the other guests decided to send off the newlyweds. Dae Young and Myeong Ju are off to Greece for their honeymoon which is a wedding present from Si Jin and Mo Yeon. The couple is leaving the reception party immediately after the program ended so as to have ample time to prepare before going to the airport at dawn tomorrow since their flight is early morning.

Myeong Ju is hugging Mo Yeon while Dae Young and Si Jin happily looked on. Myeong Ju then said, “Cuz thank you so much for this.” The bride also held Si Jin’s arm an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter