Thoughts of losing Her

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author PoV 

 

For the next three weeks, under Krystal’s correct guidance and a correct diet, Amber slimed down to 50 kg. It was a miracle actually on how she lost her weight. For the first month of the year, normally students won't get much homework so Amber had no trouble in making most of her time in exercising.  After the encounter of Kai, Krystal decides that they should do it at the gym that she often go.

 

But the brutal part is when dark Krystal has been awaken. There were a lot things she was forbade to eat and more tougher exercise was introduce. Oh how much hell it was for her to endure.

 

However nobody in the class knew about her sudden change of body weight since she constantly wears a oversize dark brown jacket. Sometimes she'll just go up to the rooftop to meet Krystal and she'll keep on taking about the nutrition that she should take. It all goes well because of Krystal’s dedication in helping her to slim her down. 

 

 

“Good! I think your body framework is just nice already.” Krystal smiles proudly as if she has made a splendid craftsmanship. She pays onto Amber’s shoulders and Amber could only show her a goofy grin.

 

 

Krystal PoV

 

“Now the finishing touch the way you wear and your hairstyle.” I hissed. I booked a famous hair fashionista to cut her hair because I want her to look perfect. Being a dorky Amber, she didn't ask me much,trusting that I know my thing. Lately, Amber has been hanging out with me because Suzy has been attending a meeting in Paris for the next collaborating project. I tried to hide my scoff when Amber told me an obvious lie that she actually bought from Suzy; that her ankle an knee was injured. 

 

“I want you to give her a new look the can surprise me.” I ordered.

 

An hour has passed and I was looking over the stock markets of our branching companies in the States. As I was indulge in looking them, I hear a soft click coming from the door. I put my things down and gaze at the figure standing before me.

 

I just have to drop my jaws when I see her stepping out. I think I am my lips as I bite my lower lips. I would be lying if I say I wasn't ogling at her for quite a while.

 

She was timidly facing the floor, unsure with her new looks as she is trying to fix her hair. Despite her new appearance, she's still the same dorky llama. The staff left the room as soon as I have them the signal without Amber knowing. Oh, she doesn't know that I'm the vise president of Blanc&Enclare. That just shows she's a happy go lucky girl.

 

I think I have mould Amber into a hot handsome llama. She looks absolutely gorgeous! I see her smiling at me nervously.

The sides of her hair is cut thinly, leaving the top of her hair to puff a little bit. Her bangs are fixed till the level of her eyebrows. It's interesting actually. 

 

As she walks out from the door, she notices a book on a shelf above me. She tries to reach out for it.

 

“Oh a book!” She said giddily. Well let's say she's a book fanatic.

 

 And I happen to be next to her as she unconsciously grab the book from  the shelf. I gulp down my saliva as I could see her side profile.

 

 

Blood was rushing down my veins as I was flustered red like a tomato as well as my ears. My heart was throbbing again. It was beating till the point I wasn't sure what I was thinking since my mind just unconsciously became blank like a paper. What was my name again?

 

“Krystal?” Ah yes. That's my name. I see her eyes reflected to mine as she gives me a warm smile. No, Amber! You're killing me! But in a good way.

 

“How do I look?” She asks curiously for my opinions. Silly! You're hot like hell! Can't you see that?

 

I refrain myself from joining words that seems inappropriate. “You look good and dashing.” I said with a poker face plasters on my face while giving her a charming smile while cupping her jaws. I grinned when she seems to fidget with my touch. 

 

While training her, I actually have an additional bonus while training her. I had the privilege to check on her abs, tight,  shoulders and arms. Her weird jokes and dorky smile always make my day.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter