Friendship ties

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! Usagi's back with new releasing chapters that you have been waiting for. I'll repeat these words all over again. haha. First and foremost, thanks for subscribing this fanfics and commenting. Its one of the reason why i keep on writting after all. I think i'll release new chapters every two weeks from now on since i'll be busy with new year stuff and my cute adorable 5 and 7 year old cousins from KL will be crashing at my house for the week. I see a new voter too! 14 voters already! thanks everyone. Keep on voting on this story more! I'll try to make the relationship progress a little slower and just so you know, i have a dramatic scene in my head but i havent put those thoughts to words and i find it's not the right time to put plot yet. So bear with me! usually when i finished writting the story, i have to re-read the story a few times to add some more scenes in it so thats's why i didnt post earlier. Okay! I think thats's enough talking. Please continue to enjoy and vote the story!

 

WARNING! The NEXT chapter have MATURE content! It a little hard to write it so i won't go too describtive about it. OMG, thinking about it is embarassing!

 

But anyways, enjoy reading folks! ;')

 

 

Author PoV

Amber rolls over her bed while thinking on how she will deal with herself for the next whole week. She picks up a mechanical pencil, making a bucket list of stuff she plans to do.

 

She did texted Ailee for homework and Mr. Lee somehow manage to take the entire things in her apartment, like books, stationary stuff and her clothes; transferring them to the guest room, all in just two days.

 

Yuri did texted her messages as soon as Hyuna told her about Amber’s condition after finding it strange to hear from her team mates that she’ll be resting at home for a week when she came back from the championships. Yuri was like an awesome big sister role model to the dorky llama and she really loves how Yuri cares to take time to ask her if she ever need anything for her to help. Suzy did sent her messages after coming back from Paris for her to get well.

 

Let’s just say she went to Krystal to ask about Amber’s condition and the ‘other’ details. While Amber doesn’t really know about this, the three notorious S-class girls gang up in search for the bastard’s head for letting their llama to suffer such consequences when she didn’t even commit any wrongdoings. Yuri on the other hand; she’s the daughter of the most influential wolf clan, had her own ways to sniff the Intel through the dark alleys. The ert Henry, for once, didn’t fool around girls anymore. He immediately called his beast’s friends to help Krystal to track down the boss’s whereabouts.

 

After completing her homework, she takes a glimpse at her watch and finds the clock is striking 2 in the morning. After the talk with Krystal a few days ago, she can roughly compromise about how Krystal views humans. The actual fight between the two Jungs doesn't seem to faze her for some reason. Where did she find the courage to jump into the battle between the two sisters is really out of the world for her to think. Instinct maybe? Still, when she thinks of hellstalgoing loose, it makes her think twice of her actions not to upset her.

 

Sigh. Nowadays, staying here longer makes her acts recklessly without giving much thought about it, taking the initiative to brawl before thinking even though she uses to be more like an introvert type of person who tend to avoid the stressing source.

 

It's getting more complicated in a way she just can't explain it. One is figuring out about herself with the mess that she had caught up with and second is Krystal issue which seem to be in her mind forever. The pass few days, she tries her best to avoid being in contact with Krystal and if she did visited her, she’ll pretend to sleep. All because of that conversation she had the other day with Eric.

 

 

 

 

 

She grabs her phone and dials her best mate/boss’s number. It wasn't long until she finally got a hold of him on line.

 

“Hey, Amber! What's up?”

 

“Hey, Eric.” Her lips lift up till the end of her cheeks as she hears his voice at the end of the line.

 

“How’s school?” Eric said cheerily, after not talking to Amber for a long time.

 

“Um, great. I made lots for friends. . .”

 

“U-huh. I'll believe you since you didn't hesitate to answer. Anyway, are you perhaps in trouble? You don't call me unless you want to ask me something.”

 

Amber made her pouty lips as she holds her phone next to her ear. “Hey that's kind of mean!”

 

“That's kindda true. And since it's afternoon here, my guess your time should be early morning.”

 

“I can never get pass through you. . .” Amber chuckles slightly.

 

“Yeah, pretty much. So, what's the case this time?”

 

Amber pause for a moment. What should she ask first? “Um I-If your heart beat REALLY fast, what do you think that means?”

 

Eric scoffs while bursting into laughter all at the same time. “Dude you're too young to be having heart attack, grandma Amber.”

 

“No! That's not what I meant! I mean like your heart. . . Just beats fast by itself only for one specific person and you tend to get this warm kind of fuzzy feeling as if you're content just being next to that certain person. You're just happy by watching that person smile and you're sad when she's sad too. You wish to help her and shoulder her burden and you’re always attentively scanning her features.so Um. . . What's do you think?” Although she throughly brief her feelings by summarising the whole thing, it kind of feels like she's pouring out her genuine feelings that has been bottling up in her heart for a long time.

 

Eric who seems to hear to her attentively smirks playfully at the end of the line.

 

“aww. Amber that's something you need to figure out yourself.”He said giddily.

 

“Huh? What does that mean Eric?” Amber asks innocently though slightly aggitatted that she hasn’t get her answer yet. Eric is a psychologist and he knows about humans thingy-emotions more than anyone else that she had known.

 

“I can't say it directly but I’ll make an analogy for you. You know that you're constantly working your and focusing on your studies all these past 16 years right?”

 

“Yeah. . .”

 

"In my opinion, the way you live the past years is like a zombie; time just freeze as you don't bother to look around your surrounding and you keep on walking on a straight path.”

 

Amber sighs in frustration while massaging her temples. “Geez thanks for gesturing all of me. But can you stop being poetic?! Can't you tell me directly to the point?”

 

Eric just ignores Amber’s rant and continue on talking, “So just think about this, like if you just lay down for one moment, letting time to flow, then all of a sudden, BAM!!! Something just push you to feelings you'll never come to understand.”

 

Amber furrows her eyebrow, scratching her scalps while trying to seep in the poetic information from Eric. This is way too intellectual for her to crack the words that he is saying.

 

“You're not making sense.” Amber states.

 

"Okay, why don't you ask your friends? I'm sure they would know.”

 

“Seriously?! Just tell me!” Amber hissed. Currently, she feels like she keeps on walking closer to a cliffhanger that can never seem to unravel the answers by itself. It's something she doesn't understand neither could she compromise; probably more difficult that maths per se.

 

“Amber you seriously can't get it? Are you dumb or you're just too dense?!!”

 

“Thanks, smarty pants. I get that a lot from my friends.” She said flatly.

 

Eric mentally slaps to himself. “Am, what you're feeling right now is love.”

 

Amber widen her eyes, dropping her jaws in surprise.

 

"What?! No way!” She protests quickly.

 

“Great. Now you're in self denial.” Eric said in sarcasm to get on Amber nerves.

 

“No! My heart beats when I'm playing with Pokemon doll too. Doesn't that mean I love the doll?”

 

“That's a different type of love!! Try to differentiate about how you treat that person and how you treat your friends. You're responding only to that person and constant thinking of that person only right?”

 

Amber gave a lot of though about this. The more she ponders about the issue, the more she thinks of Krystal. It's true that she treats Krystal differently than how she treat Yuri and the others. But still she just can't accept that fact. . . Maybe because it's probably impossible even if she hopes for it.

 

“No way. . . That can't be. . . I've only known that person for like about  two months-ish!”

 

Eric frowns with Amber’s mental breakdown state. “Look, that's what you call love at first sight. You know the definition of FIRST LOVE right?”

 

“Yes. I'm not that dumb.” Amber mumbles, thinking of logging in to Google to find the meaning of the word that Eric had just described. She can roughly grasp on the wording but she needs more research to enhance her understanding level.

 

“You look like a dummy now.” Eric states in pure honesty.

 

Amber ruffles her hair as her brain is completely jam or the system is in total shut down with all the ruckus filling in her head. But she tries to convince herself that it's not love at all because it's really stressing to keep on thinking that her love to Krystal is too different compared to others. “But she's the same gender as me. That can't be love. Maybe more like friendly type of love?”

 

Eric sighs heavily, hand-slapping his face with his friend’s oblivious nature. He is an open-minded person and didn't judge people on gay marriages but Amber seems lost in this area of love that she's been swimming in. “It's fine. Girls loving each other is normal in this day and age. The way you feel for her is something similar to how me and my wife met for the first time. It doesn't matter on your gender, what's important is your heart. I know you didn't ask for that kind of love but it just happens without a reason, man. That's why you fall in love.” Eric reassures her with his soothing voice.

 

“Then, what should I do?” she questions him in a deadpan tone.

 

“Confess to her. . .well,  depend on timing as well.”

 

"She's not into like. . . that.” Amber grumbles.

 

“Amber, if you truly like her, your actions towards her are too different than the way you treat your friends. If you keep on hiding your feelings, she won't know and probably find someone else in the future. You'll get hurt if you keep this up. Even if she's straight or not, it's better to tell than to regret for the rest of your life.”

 

“But. . .”

 

“Amber, you have two choices now. Either you let go your feelings or tell her the truth.”

 

“Eric, those options are too hard to choose.”

 

“Then do you prefer not to think about your love life and remain friends? Is that what you want?”

 

Amber nods her head, feeling reassure with the third option. “That’s a good one.”

 

“Are you a pabo? That means you're a coward for sitting there and doing nothing!”

 

“Isn't it better than to let my feelings go or tell her the truth? Either way, the first two are quite hurtful.” Amber said flatly.

 

“The third option is the worst! You’ll drag your feelings to years! What if she. . . I don't mean to be rude okay. . . Likes someone else?”

 

Amber felt like chest tightens with so much torture as she speaks warily, “Then, I should be happy for her. I don't want to ruin our friendship just because of my love towards her.”

 

Soon the line was filled with a moment silence. It feels like there are empty spaces between them and Eric decides to let Amber to process the information to her head.

 

Love. Love. Love. Love.

 

A foreign word that keeps on ringing in her head. So, all the couples who loves each other probably felt the same way that she's feeling, a sense of belonging and warmth that no one could ever provide except the only one person that makes them feel that way.

 

“Amber? Hello?” Eric called her name a few times before she could finally respond.

 

“H-huh? Yeah?”

 

“My wife is calling me now. She looks super jealous since I've been talking quite sometime. I gotta go now. But we’re not done yet with this conversation.”

 

“Sure. Bye.”

 

And with that, the conversation ends in a blink of an eye. Though, one thing for sure, Amber has a lot of thinking to do. She swallows her saliva, crouching on the bed, twitching her eye while biting her lips.

 

She lies on the bed again, grabbing all the sheets to cover herself. This is bad. How is she going to see her in the eye tomorrow? It's so nerve wrecking when

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter