Going CRAZY!

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, usagi's back with a quick update. Honestly, i don't really plan the story like writting the plotline for it. I kindda imagine and picture my two favourite characters playing in my head as i write, and thinkin where it'll take them. BAsically i just naturally follow the flow in the story. Sorry for updating short chapter but i hope you all will enjoy it! I'm having my exams so the next update will take about 4 to 6 days or so. And finally i want to give a bg shout out to those who suscribe this story and the commenters as well. Your words are really encouraing and it kept me going to write the story. One funfact, my first love is a girl too so i kind of understand how it feels to fall in love. I mean like when my friend just transferred to my school, my heart was beating so fast but i couldn't tell what was the reason behind all that. I was nine. What do you expect? SO if you're asking me if falling in love for someone at first sight is true or not, well, stuff like those do happen to SOME people. However, the girl was straight so yeah i had to give up on her eventhough it hurts that she kept on talking about the guy she like, but i do wish that she'll be happy. even until this day i still like her a lot. I guess its true when one say that first love is always hard to forget. sorry guys too emo here. but its cool no drama happen though.( sorry to burst your bubble) keke anyway onto the story! 

 

 

Author PoV 

The sound of the car honking noisily from the outside due to the traffic is the bustling city and the three girls are still busy eating warm food and drinks in the BBQ’s house. The air conditioning was high enough to make her quiver. 

 

The whole world is going to shake, meteorites just erupted the earth’s dirt, causing the clash between every single particle. It’s as if apocalypse has fallen upon them. One eye to the other, playing a game to catch its prey while crossing their legs with full of charisma. The men across the BBQ’s house are still ogling at the two stunning and gorgeous hot chicks as they seem to radiate with their porcelain skin under the lights and their petite figure, slender legs, flat stomach with curvy could instantly captures everyone’s attention. As soon as the girls take a bite on the chicken, it somewhat became a CF commercial and the boys are fixed on the girls red luscious lips, savouring and eating the food slowly; drooling over their lips. Of course the attention that they are receiving has gone unnoticeable  due to the fact that they are strongly giving a glare to one another as if there is an electric line from Hyuna to Krystal, buzzing in to win the staring contest.  

 

Amber could only slump down, feeling extremely uncomfortable now that everyone is just constantly staring at their direction. She could get a feeling that every men in the restaurant seem to curse her under their breath or something like that, as if they are emitting their negative emotions to her.    

 

Amber is sitting in between the two girls while eating her food silently. Why this has become so awkward? Hyuna is turning mute and Krystal can’t seem to look at her in the eye. She chews her food slowly, wondering if it was a good idea to introduce them to one another. 

 

“oh? Am, you have the sauce all over your mouth. Here let me wipe that for you.” Hyuna offers, reaching her hands to cup Amber’s chin and place a tissue onto her face to wipe it off.  

 

Krystal keeps on clutching her hand onto the side of the chair as if she is trying to suppress the anger within her. 

 

“T-thanks.” Amber smiles nervously, feeling a menacing energy; killing intent, all over her, poking her skin that sends her hair on the back to bristle and a shiver coursed down her spine. 

 

Suddenly, a huge clang was made which nearly makes Amber’s heart jumps out. “Amber.” A sweet high pitch breaks the weird silence hanging among them. 

 

“Yes!”Amber answered anxiously. 

 

“Can you give me and Hyuna sometime to talk?” Amber arches her eye brow, gritting her teeth in fear for both may just cause an earthquake if she leave them alone. Why can she tell? Mainly because now Krystal is really scary for smiling too sweetly at her way as if she has a lot of things to say to the other girl, with a knife behind her back to stab onto her.  

 

“Um. . .” Amber has to think this through weather for not she should leave them alone.  

 

“It's okay Am. Just give us ten minutes and we won't fight just a . . . Friendly talk.” Hyuna was about to reach out her hands to grasp onto her hand when Krystal just held her hand while smiling at her. Little does Amber knows that Krystal applied a huge force in stopping her from touching Amber so randomly like that. 

 

“Ehem. Hyuna, you shouldn't just touch her like that, you know. You're not even close to her.” 

 

Hyuna scoffed and said in a sarcastic manner while leaning in closer to her ear so that Amber would not see her bad side, “Who are you? Her mom? Me and Amber always have a warm hug every time we meet each other so touching her hand is a small matter, president of student council.” 

 

"Well we’re closer than you think. I even stayed at her apartment.” Krystal grins evilly. 

 

Hyuna just bit her lower lips and said politely as possible.“Omo. The student council is staying at her junior’s apartment?  Don't you think it's shameless?” 

 

“Well I always have sleepover at my friend’s house so this is no big deal. Unless you're too conservative.” Krystal takes the meat and crunch onto the meat like she wants

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter