Going through hell!

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear readers, i'm not sure if i should label this chapter as a mature content because this consist of mild violence so i didn't think labeling this chapter as mature content. Idk but that's according the rules in Asian FanFic; IF its ext. But if you're bothered by it, do tell or you can just tell me personally. I believe a fanfcic is something you and i would enjoy and i wouldn't want to cause any discomfort when you're reading the story. Thanks you for reading the stories and also i forgot to mention to give many thanks to those who vote for this story. I just read the rules just now and it said that one have to give up their karma points for voting. So i really thankful for that; to the 8 voters. I hope in the future, you'll vote my story more and comment about the characters too. Every chapter, there'll be someone commenting their thanks for me updating the story so i'm grateful for that too. I'm a simple person. As long as you comment, it makes me want to keep on writting. thanks again! so enjoy the story. Usagi out! 

Amber PoV

 

‘Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti. Ti.’

 

My phone is buzzing loudly so I hurriedly deactivate the alarm cloak after finding myself half drooling with my messy hair sticking up and my face buried onto my books. Urgh. I guess I've burnt the midnight oil last night.

 

I deactivate the alarm and freshen up myself before wearing my school uniform. The distance between my apartment to school is 30minutes walk so I usually wake up 50 minutes early.

 

I shift my keys into my pocket, grabbing my bag and spectacles along with me. I close my eyes and inhale the scent of fresh air. Step by step, my surrounding is really quite and a little too peaceful. Usually one will heard the roaring laughter and chattering like a donkey, walking along to road.

 

As I reached to the school gates, I find it strange that not a single creature is in sight, plus the school gates are locked. I went closer to the gates and take a peak around but not a single soul is wondering around the school grounds.

 

“that's weird. Is today a school holiday?” She thought to herself until she felt a huge burden on her shoulder.

 

“Ho, this is the first time our students are late to assembly. Plus, you're OVERlate.”

 

“Huh? But I thought it starts at 9:30?” Amber asks in confusion.

 

“Oh I see. You were daydreaming when your teacher announce the time yesterday, weren't you?!!! Well, I'm not going to hear any funny excuses because you're coming with me!” The teacher said grumpily, dragging me along with him to the disciplinary teacher’s office.

 

 

“Wait! Teacher there has to be a misunderstanding!” I yelp helplessly.

 

“explain it to the disciplinary teacher.”He grunts, still gripping onto my wrist tightly so much that it hurts. I guess this is the gap between monsters and humans. I could only follow him from behind.

 

Both of us walk across the hallways and through the each classes we pass by, everyone is staring at me, s if I was an alien. I'll probably be their hot topic soon, gossiping and bad-mouthing behind my back. Ugh. I really wish that I would not stand out so much since everyone's eyes are trailing my movement until disappear from their sight.

 

As soon as we reached to discipline teacher’s office, I see the teacher is sitting on the chair while reading a book about . . . how to deal with break ups????

 

“Mr. Jang, this student here was late for assembly and class too! Should we carry out the punishment?”

 

"Very well. Let's hear from the student first and you may leave now Mr. Hee Jun.”

 

The sound of the door slamming is heard. “So, why don't you explain yourself.”

 

“I don't think you'll believe me.” I said in doubt.

 

“If that's the case, then you rather take the punishment?”

 

I shake my head immediately. “Good. Now, you can explain to me.”  He said in a seductive tone, giving me an intensive stare into my eyes but it calms me a lot. I spill out to him about the occurrence that happen yesterday.

 

 He nods his head and as soon as I'm done explaining, he closes the book and said with a calm voice, “it happens outside the library?”

 

"Yes.”

 

"Was there any witness?”

 

“I don't know.”

 

“And is it somewhere at the corner outside the library?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“Sigh. This is a problem.” Mr Jang states as he jots down my claim.

 

“Why?” I asks him.

 

“Because it's out of the surveillance camera therefore it'll be hard for anyone to believe you. Anyone can make up that lie, after all.”

 

“But it's true.”I hissed.

 

“I can't do anything. I'm not a private investigator after all.”

 

“I have to take the punishment?”

 

“Well there are no witness and cameras to help you. And even if your claim is true, there'll be a school council that decides weather or not you get punished. And just so you know they are not nice people since they can twist their words to another way as long as you don’t have any evidence to prove your innocence.  If you try to anger them or defy them, you'll get extra punishment or they'll send someone to track your past and kill you.”

 

“Killing is a little extreme, teacher.” I state nervously.

 

“Killing is common in our school. We accept it since its part of life cycle. The strong lives and the weak dies.”

 

"That's mess up.” I said warily as I gulp down my saliva. Wow, now there's another bigger issue that I'm facing.

 

“I know but when you live in Rome, live like the Romans.”

 

"Now what?"

 

“I suggest you don't get tangle up with the council people. Mess with them you'll be done like pancakes. So why don't you just accept the punishment. Hmm?”

 

Urgh. In the back of my mind this teacher is rather laid back and rotten who doesn't carry out his job seriously.

But I guess this is for the best I suppose. I don't want to be entangled in a mess up society and I don't even have the power to fight back. Still it's kind of weird that they would go so far just to kill people for being late. Sigh. This is a monster school. What do I expect?

 

“Okay. When do I start?”

 

“Now. The sooner the better right? Oh and please change your clothes in the janitor’s place since you might dirtied them while doing your chore.”

 

“Okay. What do I do next?”

 

“You'll find a wish box at the hallways of the library. You start your chore there.” He smiles sweetly at me. Honestly, his face is so pretty that I almost though he was a girl if it weren't for his Adam's apple. I bow down before leaving the teacher.

 

“Amber.” Mr. Jang called me, causing me to halt my movement.

 

“Yes?”

 

"Make sure you play your role well because if you don't satisfy their desire you're not leaving off the hook after a week. And you are not allowed to harm them at all cost.”

 

“Violence? What would I use vio-”

 

“It's test your patience. Just do it.”

 

“O-okay”

 

“Plus If what you said is true, you better be careful since someone is targeting you.”

 

“Why would they do that?”

 

“I'm not sure as well. Most probably they are upset that you hang out with the top stars of our school.”

 

“Tops stars?”

 

“Suzy? Hyuna? Krystal? Yuri? They're popular with a lot of crazy fans obsessing them so  you as well keep your guard up.”

 

As soon as I close the door, I slam my head onto the wall. Another problems has arise. Just being able to talk to the girls is a problem. They are friends or close like family to me, making me feel safe,like there's a home to return to. I wanted to tear up and tell my anger to someone but it's hard since I'm afraid they might resent me so I can only keep it to myself.

 

I went straight to the the janitor’s closet and find an extra clothes for me to wear. I con only pinch my nose since there's plenty of reeks of smell of sweat around the place. I change my clothes and left it in my bag pack before heading out from the room, making my way to the entrance of library.

 

As soon as I made my way there, well, the wish box is just there for me to start my punishment.

 

I throw all the papers out from the wish box and select a paper randomly and unfold it.

 

{please copy my homework. I'm too lazy to do it. Meet me at the rooftop during lunch break.   –Mark- }

 

Then I pick up another one.

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter