Ancient Clan.

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my lovely viewers! Okay so, i think i compact two chapters into one chapter. Sorry for making this short and boring but i hope you'll like it. Honestly i didnt think i would write a monster realm kind of story cuz i planned to make the story something that doesn't relate to monster realm in the first place; something like 'Strings of Fate' cuz its easier to write, i guess. But as the viewers got up and the encouragement that everyone is giving me, i was hyped up to write another chapter and a another and here's another one!!! Please don't forget to vote for this story and my latest story, 'strings of fate' and comment more!!!! i love it when everyone is encouraging me to write. And i'm sorry that i have to post every two weeks- ish. I'm currently teaching my siblings for their coming exams since they are absolutely clueless with their studies and there're other stuff i need to take care since im the eldest child in the family(More responsibilities at hand here). So i'm trying to squeeze my time for this, especially fo you guys! 

 

Although this time, the chapter might be boring so please bear with me. ;)

 

Usagi OUT!  

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

She bites her lips bitterly, tasting a tint of metal flavour savouring in her tastebuds, scratching her nails slowly onto a cold hard ground with anxiety gathering up within her. The sight behold before her is cold and dark as she could only helplessly rely on the other sensory receptors; hear, touch and smell.

 

She could hear a faint sound, echoing within the hallow space.

 

“I can't seem to detect her core, therefore I can't tell what is her monster form sir.”

 

“What? That's ridiculous! The crystal ball can detect any kind of core; big or small! She must have some way to hide it cuz she's too scare to show it!” The voice of an angry mob person, shouting in frustration.

 

“Sir, I have tried a few times, but I can't seem to tell her core. Her power is too weak, probably close to a human’s strength.”

 

“Are you saying she's human?” He asks for a confirmation but everything's so fuzzy in her head right now.

 

“We cannot have a define confirmation, but for now that is our conclusion.”

 

“This will be interesting if she's a human.” The sound of a male voice spitting out sarcastically.

 

Amber could feel her body is bonded tightly on the cold hard ground. She wriggles her body but there is no avail in moving her body freely. She starts to roll around here and there but no matter how hard she tried, she cannot find the strength to unbind the ropes.

 

She grunts, nearly choking, squinting in pain as she bites her lips to hold her cry when someone kicks her hard at her abdomen.

 

Slowly she tries to tighten up her muscles to withstand the pain.

 

"You're awake now, Trash?”

 

Ignoring the man’s sarcasm, she musters her strength to talk, despite knowing her lip is dried and is parched. “W-where am I and who are you? Why am I here!?” She slowly mumbles the words out while holding back the stinging ache at the abdomens area.

 

“Hey, know your position. You're kidnapped as my prisoner and bait so you have no right to ask me questions.”

 

Amber tilted her head. “Kidnapped? Why me? I don't remember hurting you, who ever you are.”

 

He fumes up in anger, stomping his feet at his non-existence/loser rival who is oblivious how jealous he is at her for gaining Krystal’s attention than him.

 

“I have a name and the name’s Yixing Zhang aka Lay, the rival company with Krystal's company.” He said proudly.

 

Amber frowns while raising her eyebrow. “I don't know you, Mr. Yixing so how am I relate to you in kidnapping me? In fact what did I ever do to you?” Amber asks innocently.

 

Lay grits his teeth at the innocent llama who seems clueless with the situation. “Because you stole something from me!! Why is it that you can gain her attention, her smiles and her love for you? It's suppose to be me!!!!!” He shouts, causing Amber to lower her head while twitching her eyes to bear the high pitch sound that he had just made.

 

“Who are you talking about?” Amber asks again, frustrated that she can't even compromise why he is upset which leads him to kidnapping her. Why go through out the trouble to kidnap a nobody like her as if she's a billionaire’s daughter whose intention that wants to become a parasite to eat their money?

 

“It’s Krystal idiot!!!!! What is it that you have that I don't?” He hissed.

 

Amber exhales her breath out, wondering why would he kidnapped her for befriending Krystal? Is that a big deal?

 

“But she's like my friend. Why the trouble to kidnap me for that reason?”

 

“You don't get it do you?! I wooed her for the past five years and yet every time I meet her, she completely forgets my name and ignore me! How can I be ignored?! My pride won't allow it when someone like you who is a complete nobody without a status and no monster power, can hang out with her yet alone stay in her house!”

 

Amber huffed in annoyance, finding this rather childish but she knows too well not to lit a fire within the fuel with the man in front of her, judging by her position in this situation.

 

“So, how is kidnapping me would make Krystal like you?” She asks in confusion.

 

This time, the man snickers sinisterly. “I'll just use you as a bait Amber in trade for her in bed.” He said proudly with his tactics, desiring to see her fall to her misery as he would claim Krystal as his woman.

 

Amber took sometime to process the information, seeping into her her train of thoughts. She widens her eyes, with gasping in shock. The thought of Krystal being violated by another man is making her veining in anger. She struggles to get up in her position while scowling, clenching her fist tightly.

 

She grits her teeth as she growls angrily for the first time in her life. Something in her just click like a flipping switch. “You jerk!!!! Krystal won't come to me anyway. She won't give up her body for someone like you-”

 

“She awfully cares for you. Why do you think that she would help you and protect you from a person like me, hmn?” Lay cuts her off short which makes Amber to recalculate the times when the worried Krystal would always come to her without hesitation. Oh no.

 

“S-so what? She'll beat you up anyway. You think she'll let up off that easy?” Amber mutters bravely, knowing well what Krystal is capable of.

 

He chuckles while slapping his two hands onto her cheeks. “You're so naive, there's one odourless scent that can temporarily make her lose her vampiric powers and she'll be nothing but a mere human who is powerless(although it's actually worth a lot of fortune to get that).” He smiles wide enough to make her disgust of his guts in persuading Krystal's love and attention.

 

“She won't come to you!”

 

“Oh she will, for your sake, she'll walk to the private hotel to see you and I'll show her the pleasures that she might be missing. Then, I'll make her my woman. Hah! Then, I can brag about me sleeping with the notorious Krystal Jung and how much I make her MOAN in pleasure with my rod.” He exclaims, as if it was the best plan he had ever thought of; which is not!

 

That's just lame! As much as she wants him to joke about it, she can't help but to think that this is a monster society so anything is possible.

 

“Why are you doing this!! If you want her why not ask her out or something, not going though this shameful tactics you coward!” She scoffs.

 

Lay immediately flare up with her sharp words, dashing to her like an animal ready to pounce its prey. His hands on her neck, gripping it tight as he growls at her.

 

“You're just a pest!!!!!” He said wildly, slamming Amber onto the cold hard floor as if she was light as a feather, causing Amber to cough out some blood. The fold on her that binds her eyes has been finally release.

 

Her eyes wonder to the only figure standing in front of her in a close cage and she could tell that that man is Lay.

 

Amber admits that Lay is very very handsome but they way he sees woman is just wrong! Thinking of the evil bastard who just wants to sleep with Krystal out of his selfish ego makes her pipe up in rage, infuriate with his way of treating her best friend.

 

She tries to get up with her two knees to support her weight up, glaring at Lay intensively like no other, her eyes are flaring up in flame, darken by the thoughts of Lay trying to do something ert to Krystal.

 

For a long time, Lay’s eyes cannot seem to leave her glare. His spines are spiralling up with his hands shaking up a little. Something doesn't sit right with her, her eyes are rather malicious with an aura that pressurises his body a little. Despite his maids telling him that her core is just merely a human strength, he’s sweating, feeling his legs stunned and cold, rooted to the floor.

 

‘Why am I shaking? It's as if I'm eaten whole. . .” He shivers on the thought but manning up himself, averting his gaze from hers, trying to shake the feeling of his chest.

 

"J-Just you wait! I'll get her for sure!” He utters his words hastily, not wanting to stay any longer with the pressure compressing his core.

 

He immediately left the cold metal room, slamming the door shut with his eyes close to breath some air. His hands then touches his chest, the rapid speed of pulse that pumps in his veins.

 

“What's this? Me, Lay, being scare of a puny pest? Never!!!” He mentally screams to himself to get a grip, yet the feeling hasn't subside one bit.

 

He glares at the girl in front of him. “Have her knocked down unconscious.” He orders before leaving the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

There's a long silence in the room. Everyone is either looking at their phone for incoming calls or latest update about their friend or spacing out a lot in the room.

 

But two certain hot –headed brunettes are really impatient.

 

“Are we going to sit here like sitting ducks? Like all day long?” Hyuna bombards in the heat of the moment, her index fingers are still constantly tapping onto the table non-stop.

 

Krystal is still thinking over the plan, squeezing her hands in irritation.

 

Currently, they are in her office and she got a message earlier on, that her 24 hours was reduced to 12 hours.

 

Krystal decides to make the call with her maids, readying to track down the mastermind but the signal is jam. Unfortunately, the mastermind knows too well that Krystal intends to track down his address. Without further ado, Krystal has no choice but to face head on.

 

"Krystal! I didn't think you would call this early.”A low voice is heard on the other end of the line.

 

Krystal bites her lips in agitation but she decides to stay cool for now.

 

“What do you want from me until the point you have to have to kidnap Amber? A rich person like you wouldn't want ransom money either.” She utters her words angrily.

 

“You did your research well.” The voice is rather friendly as he adds on, “but if want to know the reason, meet me at Blue Hotel; room 901. Tomorrow at 7 p.m. . . Yes?”

 

Krystal narrows her eyes, growling as she speaks, “why that hotel of all places?”

 

“Well if you want to know the answer, just come to that place. And please think twice before you do anything funny, because Amber is still in my hands. Goodbye~.” And the phone call ended in a swift.

 

She stomps her feet onto the ground, trying to regain control of her anger, causing a huge crack on the floor.

 

"Great. It's clearly a trap.” Hyuna blurts the fact right on the table.

 

“I know. If he is aware that I'm a S-class vampire, carelessly inviting me to a hotel where couples would always have their honeymoon at that spot seems too fishy.”

 

“I'll send someone to check on the person who booked that room in the hotel.” Yuri offers.

 

“Thanks, Yuri.” Krystal nods her head as a sign she acknowledge her help.

 

“If we can rescue Amber first, we can forget the deal.” Sooyoung mumbles.

 

Hyuna massages her temples in frustration. “As much as I wish it would be easy, shikshin, we don't know where she is-”

 

Hyuna’s sentence is cut off shortly after a loud bang that captures everyone’s attention.

 

“LADY KRYSTAL!!!!” Momo shouts at the top of her lungs as the girls’head turn towards Momo’s direction.

 

“We found out where she is!!!!”

 

"Impossible. Amber could be anywhere right now.” Sunny utters, coiling her hands around Sooyoung’s arms.

 

Momo marches forward to the table while Sana carries a box of scrolls of papers.

 

“We checked on every booking flights but there's no suspicion within the flights schedules.”

 

Sana immediately on cue, smacks a large piece of paper onto the table. It shows a list of red dots on the mapping area throughout Korea. “And so we minimise the scope in Korea; secluded areas where big shots would own.”

 

Sana slide in the next paper, which is actually a profile picture of a beautiful yet she seems to emit an aura of an elegant woman. “Before I continue, as Lady Krystal instructed, we monitored any new comers to our company and there were about 30 interns at the time. So we made background checks, and there were down to two employees that have suspicious resumes before applying their job at our company. Long story short, this girl here is the rat in our company. The other workers commented that she's quite quiet and would always leave early or sometimes she would constantly be on the phone, calling someone else. We tracked down her address but it was a fake one.”

 

Momo points her index finger to the picture, adding on the details of the woman who is named as Meng Jia. She was the only employee that never came back after the kidnapping incident.

 

Finally getting down to the real business, this mysterious lady is actually an infamous assassin in the black alley. Her last contact with her ex-boss was six months ago. Her tracks were pretty much covered neatly.

 

Sana then takes the profile picture of Meng Jia from the table, replacing it with another person who seems awfully familiar to the girls.

 

“Wait. Why is Lay in the picture? I thought his family business was bankrupt?” Sooyoung asks, not following with the scene righ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter