Temptation

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber PoV

 

I just don't know what I'm doing now, clinging to this school when I can just go anytime I like. What made me attached to this school?

 

As I am full with questions popping at the edge of my mind, I felt frosty feeling that seeps within my skin. The touch is rather smooth like baby skin that brushes against my skin. It made me fidgid a little before my eyes just naturally laid on her dark orb eyes as her both of her hands just carefully caressing my cheeks. 

 

“You don't need to feel bad about it. I'm your friend and friends help each other, no?”

 

My eyes falls down to the ground. “But. . .”

Krystal can't you understand? I just can't. I have to stop this because at the end of the day this might hurt both of us. I want you to remember and cherish the friendship that we had rather than finding the relationship between us as a painful memory for you to remember.

 

“Amber just listen to me.” She persistently insist. A smile curl on my lips. I honestly like that part of you, my friend.

 

"Okay. But for how long I'll stay at your hou- mansion?”

 

“A week.”

 

“That's too long!”

 

“You don't want to live with me?” She pouts.

 

I gulp down my saliva. She really knows how to melt my heart that makes me want to agree with everything that she request, more like demanding though.

 

My hands feels a little sweaty, finding her question is quite hard to answer. “No. That's not it. I don't want to bother you. . .” I try to keep the conversation short and simple as I twirl my index fingers but she just clearly doesn't back down. Typical Krystal. 

 

“Well you're not. So just stay here. And we've plenty of rooms. And I don't take no as an answer. Are we clear?” This time she pulls the fabric of my clothing towards her direction, looking at me with determination. I'm just weak against her persistency.

 

“I-I understand. . .” I sighed heavily.

 

“Good.” She smiles triumphly.

 

“But I need to go school now. I should change too-”

 

I feel her cold hands, touching my dry lips. “Rest. You're tire and your ribs aren't healed yet.”

 

“I'm fine.” I assure her.

 

Krystal sighs heavily. Her finger running across my body to poke the side of my ribs. A sudden surging pain just inflict on my muscles, sending electric impulses vibrating to the very core of my bones, causing me to become paralysed.

 

“Ouch.” I shouted in an instance; it was really out of pure instinct. “What was that for?” I cried in pain.

 

“See? You're injured.”

 

Oh. I huff a little to capture my breath because the pain is quite stinging. I think I don't have any evidence to proof to her that I'm fine. Darn it.

 

“Sigh. Dae, omma.” I mutter.

 

“Amber, I'm nice to you now since you're hurt but if you keep calling me that I'll punch you till 5 ribs of yours are broken. again.”

 

Her words really sends the shiver to my spines causing me to nod my head in and instant.

 

“Hey you hungry?” Her breath is so close to me as she speaks. I'm very conscious that I should probably make a gap between the two of us. I just felt like this might just get worst if I actually enjoy this closeness between us.

 

I lurch forward to make a distance between us. “Yeah. I'm starving.”

 

“let's go to the dining room.”

 

“Hold it! What about my pyjamas?”I exclaim, pointing my index finger onto the clothing that I'm wearing. When I'm in front of Krystal, I felt comfortable enough that I didn't care how I look but if there are maids in this mansion, it'll be embarrassing.

 

"Hmn. You go wash up first.. I'll call the maid to set the table in my room. Kol?”she suggests.

 

I nod my head. “Can I use your bathroom. I'll just get lost in your mansion. Also, any extra toothbrush?”

 

She just paused for a minute, staring at me with a weird look in her eyes. Maybe she's uncomfortable?

 

“I'm sorry. If you're uncomfortable then-”

 

“No! No. It's okay. Just hang on.” In a split second, she just disappear into to the bathroom and I heard a few clanks from where I am standing. What is she doing?

 

At last she walks out from the bathroom. “The towel and an extra toothbrush are on the rack. As for shampoo, just use mine..”

 

“Okay. Thanks.” I said awkwardly. I notice her face is flustered red due as she heaves her breath. It's obviously she's rushing to do something but I decide not to question that.

 

"Amber." She called me.

 

“Yeah?”

 

“Don't you dare to peak or try to look into anything in the bathroom. Got it?”

 

“I won't, promise.” I smile.

 

I could see a sense of relieve on her face. I scurry into the bathroom and take a quick shower. As I undress the top, I felt a sting again at my ribs when I lift the long sleeve shirt do up, causing me to yelp senselessly. I quickly cover up my mouth, mentally scolding myself to make a fuss. It's hard to undress myself. I sighed helplessly. I slowly try another method; ing the shirt. I push myself  to the limit to my shirt one by one. Ah, it hurts. I bite my lips, making sure I don't let lout my voice of agony. What am I going to do? This's just tormenting. I can barely move my hands. Urgh.

 

Then I hear a knock on the door and a click coming from it, slowly opening the door ajar, resulting me to flinch in surprise. Even if my hands are trembling, I grit my teeth and clench my fist to pull the towel on the rack to cover my front side. But this just back fire instead. I loss my footing at the moment due to my hastily movements. Oh no!

 

“Am, I heard you cried just-”

 

 

 

 

Author's PoV

 

Amber just restlessly fall onto Krystal without any warning. Luckily, Krystal reacts fast by holding down her ground, both of her hands gripping onto Amber’s shoulders.

 

Amber could only flush red on her cheeks, picking up her scent after her bath. It's really alluring. This is not good at all. There's something wrong with her heart beat nowadays. It's just pounding and hammering than a normal heartbeat rate, as if she's constantly running causing her to forget to catch her breath.

 

Krystal on the other hand, is perplex with the situation but at the same time she's  nearly wanting to have a mental melt down. She sort of. . . like this too. Her eyes were trailing down her features, checking on her petite

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter