Just a little longer

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Olla, amigo!!! I know i did say that i will post the chapter a month later but, my hands are itching for some reason. Naughty hands. hohoho. I have some free time so i wrote a draft beforehand and today i decided, why not post a chapter today. Oh by the way, i would like to say my thanks to you earnest readers for reading this fanfic. I think this time maybe a little boring for you guys or girls. . . but i do hope you'll be able to bear with me. AND i also want to personally give my thanks to izzy_themythkingdom for having a conversation with me a while ago. I was really happy that we had the chat and could relate our feelings. For that reason, thank you. SO for the next chapter, yes, it really ; probably be a month away folks. Comment more and subscribe the story. Without further adieu, onto the story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

Author PoV

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. Minutes stretch and fade, unable to wait for a single soul of plead and cry or regrets to turn back the time. This is the moment where she is standing still at the front door while pondering whether or not she should leave the house. She hesitates for a moment, her mind is going through a process in making up excuses to skip the car racing event. No matter how much her brain form an excuse, her inner self always keep on telling her that those who breaks promise are the worst living being. She taps her feet, biting her lips as she swipes the surface of the screen on her hand phone. 

 

“I’m sure Suzy understands me.” Amber said to herself, nodding her head while clutching her hands.

 

“AMBER!” A load sound boom out of nowhere in the silent late evening, causing Amber to startle in surprise. Goodness, she almost had a heart attack. Her hand reaches out for the door, unlocking the door. 

 

“Hey, Ambro!Suzy and Hyuna called me to pick you up. They were worried that you might or may not show up. Who knows little baby dino chickens out, keke.”Henry smirks childishly.

 

“O-oh. You guys don’t need to trouble yourself.” She said warily while averting her eyes from meeting Henry’s eyes because what she had just said earlier was spot on.

 

Henry arches his eyebrow while scratching his nape. “Hey, Am, you okay? You look like you just saw a ghost.” he states.

 

“H-huh? N-No, I didn’t ! You think too much! I was about to go to the tournament myself.”

 

Henry crosses his hands, slumping his hips while looking at her from head to toe. “W-what?” Amber asks in fear, thinking that Henry might find out that she’s a human. 

 

“Seriously? Singlet and a pair of shorts with messy hair? It looks to me, you were NOT planning on going aren’t you?”

 

Realisation hit her when she glances at her own attire. Henry on the other hand grins evilly as he thought of a wicked idea. “Oh, busted! I wonder how would Suzy and Hyuna react if they know?”

 

Amber gasps in shock. Her spines are tingling in fear of the two beings. She instantly grips onto Henry’s jacket. “HENRY, I beg of you! Don’t tell them!” Amber shrieks desperately.

 

“Okay! Okay! I was just joking! You don’t need to exaggerate!” Henry mumbles, unable to cope with Amber’s sudden burst of fretting over something trivial. But still knowing Hyuna and Suzy are still scary when he gets on their bad side. Oh the horror!

 

“Anyway I’ll wait outside.”

 

“Okay. I’ll be done in 10. Cool?”

 

“Cool” Henry winks before disappearing from her sight as he descends down the stairs to make his way to the car park. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone was slowly crowding the field with stalls on every corner. Amber makes in to crowd to find a seat until she hears someone calling out for her name in the admist of the crowd. 

 

“Amber!!” Ailee shrieks while waving her hand. Wow her voice really can crush a person’s eardrum.

 

“Goldfish!” She runs to where her friend was. Her eyes trail around until two question come to form in her head. “Huh? Where’s Seohyun?” she asks curiously.

 

“Oh, she’s attending a family dinner so she had to pass.”

  

“What about Hyuna and Suzy?” Amber continued on her question.

 

“Oh, them-” just as Min was about to explain, Yuri gently touches her lips as a sign not to go on further. “You’ll find out soon.” Yuri smiles.

 

Amber rises her eyebrow in question but she didn’t bother to ask any further since Yuri assures her that she’ll eventually find out.

 

 

x    x    x    x    x   x    x

 

 

 After watching the local car tournament, Amber and Henry made their way out from the place and to the food stalls. Yuri and the others bid them farewell since they were needed to be present for school meeting tomorrow.

 

“It was fun to see Lee Do Kyung( I made the  name up) fail the car race when everyone was expecting him to win. Haha. In his face! Who ask him for being arrogant!” Henry smiles triumphantly.

 

Amber could only form a small smile on her face. For now, her worries just fade and dissolve into the air, thanks to Henry with his funny and crazy acts for easing her mind. “Right. Anyway, I didn’t see Suzy and the others.” Amber sounded her thoughts.

 

“Yeah about that, I think you’ll know when you see the live concert.”

 

“Live concert?” 

 

 

x    x    x    x    x    x    x

 

 

Amber drops her jaws her in shock as if there is a bombshell seeping in her brain. Goodness gracious. Who knew Hyuna and Suzy are idols. Each has their own talent in the music industry. Suzy’s voice is sweet as an angle while Hyuna has a raw and seductive voice that pulls men into a trap. Their voices are very intoxicating that causes the uproar of their fans, shouting out for their names like their life depends on it. They even jolt up in excitement when their idols are winking and gives a dazzling smile on their face. 

 

The performance itself really draws her attention because the two idols gives off a strong presence and aura that makes the audience to keep their eyes focus on them. Wow, their presence on stage was totally different than how she usually knew them. They just give of a new and different character in every themes of the song. There is a new wave surging in her heart as soon as the performance end. Her heart was clearly beating but with thrills that engraved on her heart and soul. 

 

This somewhat eases her mind a little despite her knowing she has unconsciously tangled up with the monsters different from her world. Theses monsters just carry out their life like any normal human being would do so which begs the question, why does she fear them? Most probably the myth that their ancestors had describe them for their evil doings.but still monsters are really no different humans.

 

 

 

 

“Thanks for your hard work.” Hyuna bows to the staffs before leaving the stage to catch up with Suzy since she ended her performance earlier than hers. She courses down the stairs and to the tent after attending the autograph sessions with the fans. She joins Suzy in the tent 1, grabbing a bottle of mineral water in the box, undoing the bottle cap and drinks the water until there was none left to quench her thirst after dancing vigorously on the stage.

 

“Suzy, have you seen Amber?” Hyuna asks.

 

“Huh? She hasn’t arrived here yet?” Suzy questions her cousin back. “I’m sure she will be fine since she’s with Henry.” Suzy continues on, assuring her cousin that everything would be fine.

 

“With a playboy like Henry? The last time I remember was when he ditched me in an important event for some hot random girls, who knows who.” Hyuna pouts, crossing her arms while humping in frustration as she recalls that particular event.

 

All of a sudden, both of the girls feel a presence behind them, creeping slowly toward their direction.  Both of them didn’t move an inch, waiting patiently for the attack.  As soon as a hand is about to pat both of their shoulders, Suzy flinch in response, exerting a bit more power in slapping the right hand away that might form a bruise onto one hand and while Hyuna gives a final blow by zapping a little lighting onto the left hand in annoyance.

 

“Ouch, I’m hurt. You two don’t need to go that far. I’m going to die!” Henry squeals in exaggeration while shaking and rubbing onto the wound that Hyuna made.

 

“Well, I suggest you refrain from doing ANYthing to me.” Hyuna grins evilly.

 

“Who asks both of you to wear a ty outfit!” Henry cracks a joke. Unknown to him, his words cause Hyuna and Suzy to snap. 

 

“ty, you say? You think I like this outfit when my stylish picked it for me?” 

 

“What I mean to say that both of you are y.” Henry said calmly, though his hands are sweating like hell. “Besides, both of you did it on purpose to attract others attention, right? I dated a lot of girls like that. . .” Henry stops talking as he gasps in response when he picks up a very malicious intent emitting from Hyuna and Suzy.

 

“Wait. Wait. Wait! Um what I mean to say is. . .”

 

“I guess the girls you ever dated are real S huh.” Hyuna said in disgust.

 

“Cousin.” Suzy signals her.

 

Slowly but surely, the spark forming on Hyuna’s hands begins to grow little by little. Henry flinches back in response, his feet was ready to flee anytime. After all, he was notorious for his speed that could be compatible to sports car.

 

Suzy secretly shoots a special string that binds Henry onto the tree in a blink an eye. Henry grits his teeth, struggling from the bind though it is futile since it is a special string; with one string on web that gives off strength of a hulk. Luckily there was no one at the time to witness the scene, which gives them the upper hand.

 

“Fry him. I’ll take care of the hospital bills.” Suzy said calmly, reaching out for her phone to call her driver to make some arrangements.

 

“With pleasure.” Hyuna smirks with satisfaction. She lifts her hand and was about to commence an electrocution for the scumbag who has a loose lips.

 

“Oh MY GAH! Amber ! Save me~” Henry screams, hoping for a miracle to happen. Oh, how much he curses for his loose lips to say out words randomly in front of the two girls; especially the merciless ones. 

 

“Speak of the devil.” Suzy mutters under her breath. “Hyuna!” Suzy hissed as Hyuna’s power fades into thin air.

 

“Are you three fighting?” Amber asks, trying to keep up with Henry’s pace from behind while carrying two

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter