Danger crush

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my little minions!!!!! usagi is back with another boring chapter haha. forgive me for writting this chapter. i like a detail story so yeah. . . sorry for that. bear with me people. Oh and you guys might be thinking why is usagi saying for one moment she'll be writting the chapter a month later? Well, folks my hands are itching to write so every spare time, i would naturally find my phone and end up writting. haha. i think i can't gurantee anymore when i'll update. So sorry for the false alarm. By the way, i'm planning to write a story of Amber pairing with Krystal or Jessica in normal lives. not in a monster school people. If you guys want i can write the story. but i cant gurantee when i'll release. still i need votes for who will pair up with Amber. you guys can personally send me the mail or just comment down there. so enjoy people!!! Usagi out!    

 

 

Author PoV

 

“Are you sure?” Said a certain figure with blonde hair with a face of a fox is standing next to the window panes while gazing below from the third floor.

 

Another dark figure that wears a black cloak with a hood to add along nods her head.

 

“I have the evidence.” She keeps the conversation short with her client, putting an envelope onto the desk before leaving.

 

He grins evilly as he scan through all the pictures in the envelope.

 

“With this, she will spend more time with me rather than that sneaky pest lowlife person!”

 

 

                  

 

 

“class, I just want to inform all of you that tomorrow we'll have assembly. So make sure you'll be here at school before 7:30 a.m. And if any of you are late, you’ll be suspended and punished to be a slave for whole school for a week. Are we clear?”said Mrs. Penelope ask sweetly. 

 

“Clear~” the whole class responded back; after being threatened by the history teacher with her evil demeanour for respecting the homeroom teacher or otherwise they'll face hell.

 

“Hmm. I'm worried Suzy.”

 

“Worry what?”

 

“Worried that you'll might be snoring like a pig while the students are singing the national anthem.” Amber snickers.

 

“*Gasp* Amber! I don't sleep like a PIG!”she hisses.

 

“Well someone's snoring like one, especially during history class..”

 

“Amber don't say it that loud. And I do not sound like a pig.”

 

“Hmm. I wonder.”she keeps on teasing her.

 

“Amber, if you ever tell anyone-”

 

Amber widens her eyes the moment Suzy sticks out her serious face in front of her, as if her malicious intent is pointing her to the edge of a bed of thorns.

 

“OKAY-” her voice is hitting to the highest pitch, capturing everyone's attention. “. . . So let's go to . . . The library!” Amber continues on her sentences in a low tone, causing Suzy to giggle with her funny actions.

 

“Sigh. You're really scary when you're mad. Wait it's more like every single girl that I'm close with are the same.” Amber mumbles as she walks side by side with Suzy to the library.

 

Suzy somewhat pick up a faint voice coming from Amber's lips. “Hmm? What was that?”

 

“N-nothing. Just wondering which subject you want me to teach you.”Amber shutters as she speaks.

 

Suzy raises her eyebrow, wanting to question her if she's hiding something from her since she notice Amber's eyes are averting from being in contact with her.

 

“Oh? Suzy. It's been a while.” Taemin exclaims, waving his hand as soon as he spots her down the hallways. A charismatic guy with boyish looks that could swoon a lot of girls with a wink of his eyes is slowly approaching their way. He gives off a bubbly smile as he walks and Amber realises that he is older than them since his tie’s colour is red.

 

Suzy furrows her eyebrow in irritation, thinking that he was the last person she ever want to meet in this school. She crosses her arms, not really eager or enthusiastic in welcoming her so-call senior with open arms like any junior would do. Her actions is so visible until Amber notices her annoyance in an instance.

 

"Suzy? Why you seem pissed?” Amber whispers in her ear.

 

“You'll see.” She replied shortly, signalling Amber the cause of her irritation by simply pointing her index finger to the male walking towards their direction.

 

 “Oh, hello sunbaenim. What bring you here to the junior block?” Amber bows before her upperclassman while trying to voice out her thoughts first, realising the tension of the air seems heavy.

 

"I will be announcing the that each class representative should be at the assembly hall tomorrow before 6: 30. It's really tiring actually..” Amber really admires her upperclassman for he seems like a responsible man.

 

“Oh, you must be having a hard time, Mr. Public Relations Director. So how are the girls that you meet in our school..” Suzy said in sarcasm.

 

“Well, you know me, Suzy. I'm not having it hard. I met plenty of girls. Coridel really has higher ratio of females than males huh. There're so many hot girls that I want to get my hands on them!”

 

“Oh, so how's the girls changing room? Have you been there yet and which girl did you manage to find her three sizes?” Suzy asks, trying to manipulate the conversation so that he can spill the beans.

 

“Yup. There's a girl, Naeun, I could tell her three sizes at the first sight. And what's more I think she's into me. This place is like paradise for men, a great hunting place for me to . . . . . I mean , it's a very lovely place. A-anyway, I must go now.” Taemin smiles awkwardly before dashing away, disappearing from their sights. Her image on him deteriorates after hearing that conversation.

 

Amber could only leave slightly ajar, scrunching her eyebr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter