The WAR has risen

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author PoV  

 

Amber takes her time in throwing the ball into the net. It was pretty a smooth toss to the net despite being far from where she's standing. 

 

After the match, Amber team wins once again so Yuri's going to buy them jello. Amber immediately went to her backpack, taking out her hand phone and texted a certain ice princess about her daily activities. 

 

[going out with friends to eat jello! Let me know if you want mango flavour. ;)] 

 

  

Krystal PoV  

 

My mind has been dwelling on work and studies but there's no pressure to it. I think I can manage both things well. I hear my phone vibrate with a ‘ting’ sound echoing in the room. 

 

I swipe off the lock screen and check on the sender. A smiles creeps till the edge of my cheeks. I decide to text the llama back. 

 

[No need. Where're you now?] 

 

[um basketball court. Why?] 

 

[Okay, let's eat lunch together. Be there in 20 minutes. Think you can wait llama?] 

 

[Sure, princess. I'll wait.]  

 

I smile as the word princess seems to leave an imprint in my head. I kind of like it. I must be crazy to be like this to a girl. But there nothing about Amber that seem girly, well not that I'm being rude, she just plainly like things simple and neat. Make up things are like her worst enemy. I called in for the driver to take me to Baskin Robins which is pretty close from their school and Amber really likes caramel chocolate recently when I took her there. My eyes are fixed on a certain sleepy llama. I asked Mr. Lee to take a picture of Amber but I didn't expect her cute sleepy face with her llama pyjamas as a picture and the other photo is her face blushing after knowing Mr. Lee took her picture and the third one is my favourite, she pouts like a baby. 

 

( Mr. Lee got his salary doubled after that. Keke.) 

 

Lately both Amber and I has been spending more time on school activities and other important things to be done. So we just text to one another and only weekends is the time we can hang out. Of course, I'm  looking forward to our date this weekend. I arrange the files nicely and take my purse along with me, walking to the mirror to fix my hair before going into the car. Now that I think about it, Amber always seem to mention that she made a good friend after Yuri’s party and she wish she could introduce me to her.  

 

 

 

Author PoV 

 

“Am, why are you not coming with us?” Yuri asks, wondering why Amber is still standing still, leaning her back against the wall while reading a book. 

 

“Oh. Sorry girls. I'm waiting for my friend to come so that we can eat together so see you girls tomorrow.” Amber smiles while waving her hand. 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV 

 

Hyuna tags along with Amber and waits for Amber’s friend to come. 

 

Both spent almost 10 minutes doing nothing but minding there own business. Amber seem to be reading a book while Hyuna is constantly tapping on her phone.  

 

“So are you going to go to the car racing tournament next week?” Hyuna asks, breaking the silence between them. 

 

“Yup. I promised Suzy so I don't go back on my word. You?” Amber mumbles, marking the page where she stops, putting it into her bag pack.  

 

“Of course. Wouldn't miss it when I'm having a concert while the tournament is going on.” 

 

“Concert? How come I didn't know about this?” Amber asks, confused with what Hyuna had just said earlier. 

 

Hyuna realised that Amber must have been a bookworm all this time so she must have not recognise her for being the most wanted rapper on stage. Well she likes her relationship with Amber, being natural to each other as if she was also a person to talk to , not just taking pictures and adoration. 

 

“Um well. . . There'll be a concert running while the tournament is on. Just wanted to tell you. And stop giving me that ‘huh?’ look on your face!” Hyuna snickers grabbing Amber’s fluffy cheeks in her hands while leaning close to her to gaze at Amber’s eyes. 

 

"Oh! There's an eyelash on your eye lids.” Hyuna states. 

 

“Really? Please help me with it.” Amber leans in closer to her, allowing h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter