I'm coming!

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
And that's a wrap! Sorry for making this short. I'll be busy tomorrow so i hope you'll enjoy this story! Please subscribe, comment and vote for the story!! until the next time mi ca passa!     Usagi OUT!  

 

  Amber PoV   Wow. Like I'm literally really mind blown with the work load today. I'm glad that I manage to complete my homework first before coming here.   Krystal told me earlier that it'll be easy like a piece of cake. Telling me that all I have to do is just sit there with the computer but it's totally the opposite of what she said. Well after leaving me here, she has her duties to attend to. Her secretary explains some of the most major things in working as an ‘executive secretary’.   I just found out that Momo works primarily as the executive secretary under Krystal while being a maid is her secondary option.   The secretary who in in her late forties was kind enough to guide me though the process of the simplest things before it gets harder. Well one thing true about what Krystal had said earlier is using my brain. Thankfully enough, I absorb the whole information like a duck to water with a mind that is similiar to sponge.   The most simple things that I have to do is by entering the data into a computer, filing records, sending and receiving faxes, answering telephone calls, and relaying messages; typical clerical works for a secretary. Since i'm still new in all this matter, Mrs Jane takes the lead in training the new staff members on the aftermath, taking Momo's place as usual.   Well despite as easy as it may sound, I'm too exhausted. My body has to move from one place to another. I wonder what more to say if I was in Krystal's position. How does she juggles between her work and her academics as well as her sports? I really need to train my mentality.   "Miss Liu. Pay attention and I'm not going to repeat this part.” Mrs Jane called out my name, tapping gently on my shoulders as she said in a firm tone.   “Yes.” I reply back, continuing to concentrate on her instructions.   Within eccentric limits, her knowledge was so extraordinarily ample and minute that her observations in her work have fairly astounded me as I diligently keep my pace with her without much questioning, jotting down whatever is important.   “Amber. You're doing quite well for a high schooler.” Mrs Jane praises.   I shake my head. “Nah. Thanks for the praises but I'm sure everyone can do better than me.” I said humbly.   “No. I really mean it! Usually the interns would be complaining with this amount of work or got stressed out. Honestly, I thought why would the Vice President bring someone inexperience and yet she's a high schooler but you're really doing good. You should work here too.” She compliments, uttering her sentences in enthusiasm. I smiled at her, nodding my head shyly while muttering my thanks as I carry on with the work.   Mrs Jane finally let me to do the work in peace after confirming that I have mange to handle the work well. I slump down on the seat while giving myself a good stretch with the last file, keyed into the computer to save the data. I put the spectacles down and rub my template, closing my eyes for a good five minutes before continuing on.   “Mrs Jane.” I called out to her.   “Yes, dear?”   “What time does Krsyt- the vice president finish her work?”   Mrs Jane asks me to hold on the thought, scrabbling her notepads on Krystal’s schedule. “It'll end by 2 p.m. Then there'll be a meeting around 3 p.m.” She informs.   I asked her if it's okay to take a break at the same time like Krystal. She doesn't mind at all, as long as the job is finished, which I'm still half way though the work load.   I quickly went straight to the computer and keep on with the work without walking out from the door. Mrs Jane did invited me to have lunch with her but i politely decline, saying that I'm not yet hungry. My tummy rumbles but despite that I didn't care because all I want is to have lunch with Krystal.   As soon as the cloak nearly hits 2 o’clock, I jump out from my seat giddily and bid my farewell to Mrs Jane, taking the bag with me carefully to Krystal’s office.   “Amber! Be careful.” She said frantically.   “Okay!” I smiled back before closing the door.          

 

      Author PoV     Mrs Jane shakes her head and walks to Amber's seat. She goes through the files and documents on Amber's table. She gasps in awe.  The docs and files are arranged in an orderly manner, future construction sites in the next marketing price is situated on a few potential locations, suggested by Amber herself.   She scrolls thought the papers and she is impressed that Amber selects a few locations that can certainly bring quite a profit to the company, after making some researches around the residential area. She also has been prioritizing mails and incoming phone calls with a memo pad next to her, pasting the sticky notes all over the place. She must say, Amber is quite good at multi-tasking things.   “She is something. I should give this to the team manager later.” She monologues, noting to herself.        

 

      “Krystal~” Amber hums after knocking the door.   But there is no response. She slowly opens the door, peaking into the office yet there is no one in the office. Amber scratches her head, closing the door, walking into the room while settling her bag properly on the table. Her eyes then trails to the clock in the room and it's already 2: 20 p.m. Strange. Did Mrs Jane misread the schedule? She sits on the nearest chair while taking a newspaper in hand to keep herself entertain.   Another 20 minutes has passed and she still haven't seen her in sight. She waited and waited and waited until it's 2: 50 p.m. Knowing that she won't be coming back to her office, she sighs. She starts to get depress and she even finish reading the paper.   Amber takes a paper, writing a simple note to the young Jung, sticking on lunch box as she puts it on her desk. Soon she hears a knock on the door. Her face lits up happily, knowing well that it would be none other than. . .Krystal?   “Lady Krystal told me that you should take a sip before working.” The young girl has an ebony hair, double eye lids, cute button nose and pencil eyebrows, wearing a black authentic dress, giving off a chic aura. Her iris is almost the same colour as silver. If there were poeple here in the room, boys will probably whistle while trying their luck to get laid with the hot chick meanwhile the girls might be admiring her charming aura with a petite body frame with even protions on every side of her body. In short, she's the ideal kind of girl every girls would want to be and the perfect one for the boys to have thier dream date.   She comes in, walking to her with a tray of tea sets on her hand.   But in Amber’s case, she's in dismay,
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter