Dark Secrets?

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay this time around, the chapter will be a bit boring. Sorry everyone. Just to inform you, i'll be flying to singapore tomorrow so i can sleep a little late today. I apologise for my long hiatus. It's been months and seriously homework can be a B**** . Opps dont mind my language. The moment i strted school, homework came flooding in like no other. Sorry for the long await everyone! I really mean it. I hope you guys will continue to show love and support for the story as well. This time, i think i'll add more drama to this story haha. i dont know where this story is going but i'll go with the flow.

 

Sleepy Usagi out!

 

Author Pov

 

“Section 1 and 4, negative.”

 

“Sections 2 and 3 ,negative.”

 

One by one, the calls at the end of the other line from the telephone on the desk could only receive any good news yet. The warehouses that they explore doesn't seem to leave a trace of Amber at all.

 

Krystal sits still onto the chair, thinking hard about the pressing matter at hand.

 

“It's almost time. Four hours before the time comes. Momo, does Lay has any other places that are secluded aside from the warehouses?” Krystal asks.

 

Krystal is wearing a lovely black Grecian dress for tonight. The theme of the night is attending an exclusive dinner for two people. Honestly, she never plan to go, instead her original idea is to save Amber first. However, the second call left her caught her off guard.

 

 

 

 

"I am allowed to wear what I want.” Krystal argues. Who is he, to have the right to order her around.

 

“Yes, but if you wear the dress, I'll really you a juicy information.”

 

Krystal raises her eyebrows curiously.

 

“I know the real reason why your mother died.”

 

She widens her eyes, twitching her eyes as if someone dares to play with the tigress. “I have my patience but if you dig up on other people’s past, I won't let you off.” She threatens, growling in the process, since the issue itself is a sensitive matter to her.

 

“This is why I like you, Krystal. You're different than others that I met.”

 

“I don't like you. In fact I hate you for kidnapping Amber. If something happens to Amber, I'll hunt you down till the end of the earth. I don't even want to know you. If you give me back Amber, I'll be more than happy to never see your face.” Krystal said sarcastically, adding her sincere heart-felt feeling into her words because if he was standing in front of her, she'll shred him to pieces.

 

Lay clutches onto the phone, gritting his teeth in frustration. His flirts never got though her. She’s the hardest person he has ever encounter, in terms of impressing someone. But for now, he'll have to keep his composure in check. “I'm hurt. But it's up to you if you want to believe me. I did have your mother’s pocket locket necklace. There's her name engraved behind it too.”

 

She widens her eyes.“How did you-”

 

“I have my connections. How about it? If you meet me, you'll have Amber and your mother’s momento.”

 

"Did you open the locket?” Krystal said curtly with her eyes shinning bright like a red ruby.

 

“Don't worry. I have no intention to do anything with it. Just think of this as a present for wearing the dress as well as telling the cause of your mother’s death. Isn't it a win-win? Give and take, right?”

 

 

 

 

Momo scans through the paper and shakes her head, but the disappointment feeling seems too early to presume it's futile; not to have another location at hand as she flips the final paper of the file.

 

“Milady, although we did sent everyone to explore the warehouses, Mr. Lay used to own another gallery museum but it has been long abandon by now.”

 

“Send the squad 7 to the gallery now.” Krystal orders.

 

She has to find answers from him about her mother no matter what. If anything happens to her, she'll punch him straight to hell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Amber PoV

 

 

It feels like my soul has been tormented with such gore and violence of the display of actions played in my mind. It's a wonder that I can still keep my sanity intact.

 

When the ‘gate keeper’ told me to have a strong mentality, it wasn't joking. I keep on puking before the scenes of the ancient clans, killing the enemies in the most sinister way there is.

 

Little things, the breath of monsters life, but precious to those who took them, they fought by the thousands, with swords, bows and arrows, spears and daggers, power and transformation are no exception back in the olden era’s. Flames of fire flaring up, the torture of the skills of the ancient clan that kills whomever that threatens their existence.

 

Tears are shedding from my eyes, feeling wanting to run all over again, but when the thoughts of Krystal been ‘played’ with another random man, it somewhat gives me the strength to hold onto this hell.

 

The screams and cries from the enemies never leave my ears, adding the sight of blood and guts plopping all out from one body, it's makes my head feel so heavy, leaving a very deep emotional suppression for me to endure as I'm trying to hold back from scampering away.

 

Not only the emotional suppression that I'm persistently trying to overcome, numerous of chants of spells flows into my mind, bottling into my head as if a heavy storm is coming to wreck a ship within the ocean.

 

I have undergo this no matter what!!

 

 

 

 

 

I don't know how much time has passed but as soon as I open my eyes, my body tumbles onto the ground, my strength weakens and my mind is in a wreck. I gasp heavily, feeling my body is going numb. My hands that are tied from behind is scrapping onto ground, my eyes scanning throughout the place. The shinning lights, penetrating my eyes, glimmering like gold.

 

Everything is going into a slow motion. My mind is exhausted, mentally drain from all the hell that has been putting me through.

 

“Amber.”

 

Ah, someone is calling me, but my eyes could only see a blurry figure coming in. I could feel a thug onto my arms, carrying me out from the room. As I take my steps, my wobbly feet drops onto the ground, my mind can't . . .

 

“Hey!!!! Amber!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author’s PoV

Again, she flutters her eyelashes, opening her eyes, turning her head left and right,only to find head spinning in circles. Her fingers that lightly graze onto the bed, yet she could feel the presence of people loitering outside the room, as if her senses has been boosted up.

 

Even her sensitive ears has heighten up to the point a single sound of a fly buzzing around her is audible within her hearing. Her hands automatically work it's odds to capture in with her hands in a swift which makes her freak out a little.

 

Steadily, she gets up from her position, sitting with her back leaning onto the bed wall. Suddenly the memories from her meditation starts to flood though her mind like a pouring rain. She immediately clutches onto the bed sheets while gritting her teeth to keep herself together.

As soon as the heavy burden has passed, her breath slowly hitched, steadily stabilising herself once again. Amber heaves in and out, deciding to try out some moves that she had learnt from the meditation. She chant the old relics, gathering her energy core and soon after, she hastily extended her hand to the thin air, “Explode!” she squeals.

Krikk. Krikk. Krikk. Krikk.

 

Nothing happen. Its like she’s swapping her hand to the thin air to kill a fly.

 

“How come I have no powers? Maybe the gate keeper is not real?” She gushes out softly, desperately trying some hand moves applied by the ancient people, yet nothing pop out. Was it all in her delusions?? She was pretty sure the pain was real.

 

“Sana?” Amber calls out her name raspily. Though her voice is rather deep like she is groaning, Sana appears right from the corner, revealing her presence.

 

“You're sharper than before.” Sana thought in enthusiasm before walking towards Amber, pouring a jug of water into the glass, seeing that she's trying to talk but words doesn't seem to come out from her lips.

 

Amber rises her eyebrow in puzzled manner. “Why there's a faint smell of poison?”

 

Sana gazes at her in surprise. She hasn't even pass the glass to Amber yet but she could tell there's an odourless poison. Remarkable.

 

“The doctor said that there's a lingering poison within you. This water is a special drink that fights the poison. Poi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter