Love and lies

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SO this is it for today. Enjoy reading! Merry x-mas everyone and a happey new year! Tomorrow will be the day i'll get to learn driving stuff keke super happy about that.

 

 

 

Amber PoV

 

Everything just escalates in a fast pace. I didn't have time to react with the kiss that Jessica unnie gave me. Then Krystal just pops out of nowhere like she's going to kill someone. Don't get me wrong. She’s nice when she's really nice but she's really scary when she's mad.

 

I drop my jaws when Krystal just instantly disappear from my sight in a blink of an eye, finding her reaching close to Jessica unnie, pinning her down onto the bed, more like pouncing her.

 

“Why is she here?” Krystal asks in another foreign language while growling. Wait it sound like Spanish this time. Why she always talk in other language when she is mad? At this point I could see her bearing her teeth. . . More like fangs in front of her sister.

 

“Baby sis, I think you misunderstand something here.” She chuckles.

 

Seeing her sister chuckling must have tick her off. “well the kiss doesn't seem so misunderstanding AT ALL!” She hissed in sarcasm while clenching onto her nighty as if she's was about to tear it apart.

 

“I don't think you quite understand. We just sleep. Nothing else happen.”

 

"When you're wearing like this next to her!!!!! I don't think so!” She shouts.

 

“sis, you're not really clear headed right now. Please know that you still need more training if you want to fight me.” Jessica grip onto her hand and forcefully turn the cards by smashing her onto the floor.

 

Krystal restlessly got up and gaze at her with so much anger lifting her eyes. She just dash without a warning, ready to punch her but Jessica stop her punch with her hands.

 

My head is going to spin with the speed of them exchanging the attacks.

 

Krystal aiming to her abdomen with her fist while Jessica just repeal her attack and then trying to her fingers to Krystal’s ribs which Krystal naturally avoids it as well.

 

Krystal uses her knee to strike her sister but Jessica uses both of her hands to protect herself and trying to aim her neck which in return Krystal deflects in a swift.  I think this is too surreal to take this in. Basically they are too good that I thought I'm actually watching a real live action film or something. Sound like in IP man movie!!!!  (if you don't know this movie, I recommend you should watch. My favourite action movie)

 

“sister, your irrationally right now proves that you like her do you?”

 

“What are you talking about?” Krystal asks while furrowing her eyebows.

 

“You like her till the point you hate her being with others right? You wanted her all for yourself.” Jessica blurts out.

 

Its as if Jessica hits the home run, instantly turning Krystal mood a ten times fold. "Shut up!"Krystal hissed.

 

I don't know what happen but I think Jessica’s words somewhat hit her hard on the head and probably caught her off guard. I can't bear to see them like this anymore. I could clearly see both of them trying to kill each other for a reason that I can't compromise. Girls’ mood are supper feisty but vampires’ are MORE really aggressive creatures. No matter what ,this has to stop.

 

Then I saw Sana and Momo standing in front of the door.

 

“Can you girls do something about them?” I ask them in hope they might come up with a plan.

 

“Nope. When they fight, not a single being in this house can stop them.” Sana grins happily.

 

Great. I don't think they are planning to end the fight with the grin plastered on their faces and their eyes fill with enthusiasm to watch the end of their showdown.

 

What to do? What CAN I do? I hear Krystal hissing in pain. I don't like this but what can. . . Then a sudden bulb with a crazy idea pop in the cloud of my head. Okay I'll try that idea.

 

The moment my eyes capture the motion of them exchanging blows through their legs, I recklessly jump into the scene while closing my eyes and I shout at the top of my lungs. “Stop!!!!!!!”

 

"Amber!!!!" I hear her shouting for my name like her life is depending on it.

 

I’m not sure why but I felt my hands are moving based on my instinct as I close my eyes while bracing myself for the impact between the two deadliest vampire.

 

But I felt nothing except for feeling burden on both of my hands. Not a sound is made. As I slowly open my eyelids, I find myself in between their legs; my hands stopped them from barely leaving a mark of bruises on their beautiful skin as I see a tint of wind exploding from us.

 

When everyone is in silence, still probably in shock with everything that's happening as I could see the maids’ jaws drop down; even I am shock that I'm actually not leaving myself another two weeks of my ribs broken, I decide to end this fight once in for all. “Both of you, I don't know why you two are fighting but you're sisters! Let's just clear the air first.” I said in the most rationally thought that I could think for that moment while gazing at Krystal to look for an understanding within her.

 

Krystal finally heaves a sigh and refrain from bickering with her sister.

 

“Okay.” She mumbles under her breath. The thought of her feet hitting onto her scares her. Therefore, she finally cools herself, thinking about Amber's safety first before anything worst happens to her. It's terrfying the moment she almost lashes onto Amber when she just cannot control her strength at the last moment. 

 

 

 

 

Author PoV

 

“That's what happen?” Krystal hissed.

 

The dorky llama who seems to be kneeling on the floor in front of Krystal nods her head abruptly after telling her how she ends up in Jessica’s room. Seeing an angry Krystal is enough frightening that sends the shrills down her spines, tingling her spines that leads her to shut her lips and squabble like a jelly.

 

Luckily, when Jessica barely manage to ‘convince’ Krystal that she's just playing around with the kiss earlier and Amber came in to fill the gap of the story before she ends up demolishing the mansion. Krystal’s vein nearly pop out upon seeing Amber on Jessica’s bed.

 

"Well, problem solve so I'll retire to bed. Goodnight.” Jessica smiles.

 

Amber stares at Jessica

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter