Life of being apart

Why Don't You Figure My Heart?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello to everyone! I manage to make two chapters for now. I have an announcement. I'll facing an important exam so to all my viewers out there who are reading this story, i'm sorry to inform you that i'll post the coming chapters in a month a later since i'll be busy with my exams. But i hope you'll like this piece of story and hopefully the you'll kindly vote for this story. Also, thanks for commenting because it really makes me motivated to make more chapters! Feel free to comment about my story so that i can improve on the way i write. YOu guys are amazing and thanks again for reading the fanfic that i wrote. i dont own anyone though. keke.Anyway, enough with the chats, and onto the STORY!!

 

 

Author PoV 

 

She wears a slim tight black high jeans with oversize skin colour blouse tuck into her jeans. As soon as she touched down at the airport, she catwalks out from G7 while wearing her Gucci sunglasses. The paparazzi then flooded around her, snapping pictures of her.  

 

“Krystal-shi, when is your latest release album?” 

 

“Is it true you’re dating a chaebol?” 

 

“Are going to join another drama?” 

 

"How can you balance between your position as a Vice President of Blanc and Enclare and as a student?” 

 

Krystal lifts her hands, her fingers trailing back to shift her hair from falling to the front, not oblige to answer any of their petty questions. In a split second, she was crowded by the paparazzi , unable to find space for her to breathe or walk properly. She feels so exhausted as she desperately tries to walk out from the annoying paparazzi. She really wish time would just speed up; wanting to leave the place in an instance, feeling suffocated with every single being flocking around her like bees buzzing around for the sweet nectar from the flower. 

 

Her guards soon came to her aid, leading her to her ride, making a path line for her to walk. She fastens her pace to the car and quickly close to door.  

 

They drove from the airport for what seemed like forever. Krystal's head was leaning against the window in the Mazda branded car, eyes shut still feeling jet lag after the long 11 hours flight. She didn't have enough sleep since she was preparing for the files and documents of agreement for the upcoming deals between Mr. Grey with her company. Her sister suggested to expand their clothing line little by little in small parts of each and every country first before building up into a shopping mall to focus on other accessories and perfumes as well. 

 

Studying in school was a way for her to kill time. As soon as she activates her phone, her hand phone was imbued with unread messages. She cups her chin, tapping onto the screen to read the messages, eager to read Amber’s messages but much to her dismay, there's not one message with Amber's name on the screen. 

 

From: Seung-hyun oppa 

Hey babe, heard you just touched down in London. Your driver told me you'll end around 5p.m. So wanna’ go on a date with me at 6? 

 

Krystal messages her template. It's really annoys her when her driver just shamelessly told him her schedule. Now she felt like it's an obligation for her to fulfil her role when all she wanted is to sleep comfortably on the bed. 

 

To: Seung-hyun oppa 

Sorry, oppa. I'm feeling jet leg. Maybe some other time. 

 

She taps her fingers silently and press the send button in an instant. Her phone then buzzed in a minute later. 

 

From: Seung-hyun oppa. 

Please, just for a while wouldn't hurt. I am your fiancée, you know. And I haven't seen you for almost two months. :( 

 

She sighs once again. Why is it that men don't understand a single language coming out from ? 

 

 To: Seung-hyun oppa 

No. I'm tired. I'm turning off my hp. 

 

She taps swiftly tap into the screen, giving a short reply to her ‘fiancé’ and immediately deactivates the device. She doesn't want to handle anymore troublesome people in her life.  

 

As soon as she reached to her hotel,the bellboy approached her, escorting her to her suite room. There are grand chandeliers hanging on the ceiling with every step that she takes. There were antiques displayed at each corner, unique designs of arts and sculptures carved to perfection, without a single flaw. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter