This is What We Know

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What should we do? We have the house to ourselves" Baek aks after another sip of hot tea.

"Do you know anything about this place? Why be sent here? Why not somplace more mainstream and busy with people in the population? Why did Sehun leave his things here?" 

"Calm down" he laughs flustered.

"Sorry"

"Lay used to live in a not so good part of populated China, i dont know too much about it, but i know its hard for him to stay near where he used to. This place is quiet, its isolated. I think it keeps him at peace." He stands up and goes off to Sehuns closet to look at the clothes, he hangs his own jacket up and focus' on the clothes as he speaks, "I think Lay has had enough of the city noises, and the cops and the business. I think this place is like a breathe of fresh air for him after all that he has been through. And we all have gone through things but this, the isolation, is how he deals with things"

"So this is kind of like a second home?"

He nods, "Sehun used to visit here a lot, that why all his old clothes are here. He eventually moved Lay up with him, cause he offered Lay a place with him that was more suitable, but money has never been a problem for Sehun so he used to fly out often. His parents made sure Sehun wouldnt have to worry about anything if it ever came to that. Or came to what it is now seeing as how his parents left him pretty early."

"you must've been with him a long time to know all this"

"It used to just be me, Yeol, Kai and him."

"How'd you get here? I havent heard much of anyones story"

"I could tell them to you. What do you know?" he asks turning aroud to face me and lean heavily into the wall frame.

"I know Lay and Seuhn's story. I know about how Suho got here. I know Kai was a friend of the family and they took him in and i know that Yaol came from the streets"

"So you know the basics. Fun."

"So i need you, Xiumin, Chen, and DO." 

"Ok well there is a little bit more to Kai than just friends. Kai used to go to the same school as Sehun when they were kids. Kai went to Sehun a lot, went to his house, hun around him, they were bros. Kai knew anbout Sehun family, and he never said anything, i think at that age he was scared to say something, but he never sold them out. And one day Kai got mad at his parents and told them why he always runs off to someone else' house and just- blew up- exploded in his parents face. They disowned him, thats Kai, hes been with us ever sense then. Hed just pick up in places needed."

I nod and play with the helm of Sehun jacket, "I already know about how his previous team leaders were exchanging inside information for goverment secrets and that why Sehun went looking for new team leaders, and thats where you guys come in. Right?"

"Well, kinda. Before that he picked up Yeol and I. We came a few years before his huge team leader lay off thing. But we never did anything, so just messed around and thats why we were kept. But Yeol was doing street races or whateve and did dirty work to mess around with cars. Being his little toy i tagged along and made diversions. And one day," he in a breathe and shuts his eyes, "Yeolie didnt do his best and uhm, got the living beaten out of him. I cleaned him up, I fixed him and begged him to stop. It hurt me to see him like that. But that stubborn didnt listen and when he returned a night later we found Sehun waiting for us. He had heard of Yeols work and offered him a safer place. Yeol left me without a second thought or turn of head and i was left by myself in the streets. I went back to Yeols place and moped around about how he didnt even care about everything i had done. A few days later he came into his apartment as i was doing laudnrey and he started packing two nags, i thought he was joking when he said i was going with him but then he told me Sehun needed the skill i brought to Yeol and i would trained to be better and Yeol was so excited i just left with him and didnt think about any of the other things i could do in life."

"Thats kind of sad and sweet" i say looking at him as he turns to look at the books.

"Thats life. Who do you want to hear next?"

"Chen. He seems interesting"

He laughs, "Not really. Chen was just doing bad sloppy break ins at jewlery shops and just barely escaping the cops. One day Sehuns boys swpt him up cause he was threatning out process and we just took him in cause he asked."

"He asked?"

"Yeah, i guess he saw how well treated everyone was and he just wanted to fell apart of something that mattered so much, be apart os something so big it was a team effort and didnt relay all on him"

"Okay. Still mysterious man" i say before thinking about who might have a juicy story. " What about Xuimin"

"Crappy gamer who faked his way through school and caught out attention after he broke some system. I dont really know that much about him but i know he tried to deny our offer and Sehun scared him less, hes never acted out of line after that"

"What did he do" i laugh thinking about how Sehun could scare someone like Xiumin

"We had Soo before we had Xiumin. Soo scared him real bad and now they are best friends. But to be fair Soo was runn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter