Its What We do

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** Sehun is based of of what he looked like for the lotto comeback, i felt it fit for a mafie boss. I am writing this for a friend upon request so ill try my best. Please bare with me, I write everything one shot without and editer. Thank you and welcome!!!***

 

 

I look at him, taking him in for possibly the last time. His chest rising slowly in the black turtle neck that fit so well to his form, his tigh jeans fitted to his muscle, a band around his thigh holding a jagged edged knife, a harness around his torso holding a gun. He pushes his short black hair away from eyes, turning to smile at me, his intense eyes stare me down. 

"Ready?" I ask, grabing the gun from around my waist.

"Why did i agree to bring you with me? What if you get hurt?" Sehun ask, pulling my waist to his.

I place my gun under his chin, pushing his head up as his eyes close. "Dont loose your guard. I learned that from you. We have a job to do. Dont worry about me." 

"Allura" his hand runs down my casted hand, "Be careful."

"I dont have to worry when im with you" i answer honestly. 

He bends down to kiss the top of my head lightly before we pull our turtle masks up over mouths. He kicks through the door, gun pointed up at the few freightned people in the club, I follow him, gun pointed up in the other direction. The base of the song pumps through our bodies, making the guests heart race faster then dancing would do them. I watch Sehun's figure walk up the glowing steps to the managers office, I walk over to the door man and press my gun into the side of his neck. 

"Bolt it" I snap, he follows directions clearly and i watch him back up against the white wall, "Shame." i say, he gives a confused lance before my finger pulls back, his head slams against the wall, blood spraying everywhere, "It looked freshly painted too, oh well." I shrug. 

I walk around and sit on a long cough, empty, the few people crying and holding each other. I sip a drink left on the table, Something hard that makes my chest  warm. The dj left his station some time ago but his tape still plays, the base loud, shaking the floor, the glitter, the nerves of the cowards. I look up at the doors Sehun walked through and smile, His dark clothes stand out in the glass illuminated blue and purple. Hes yelling, his hand on his gun, hes ready. I turn back to my adience and smile warly at a young male, maybe in his twenties, he looks at me and looks down my body, the alcohol and adrenaline taking over his fear.

"Can i help you?" I ask.

He smirks and stands up, walking away from the few people left, "You tell me ma'am"

"What do you want boy?"

He confidently sits next to me, his thigh pressing against mine, his hands run down my long platnum blond hair, "Thats rude."

I press my gun into his lower pelvis and smirk, the fear returning to his eyes, "Try me kid. You dont want to mess with me. Im a queen and my king loves long violen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter