Pictures

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* i am so sorry i didnt update sooner. I got really behind in school assignments. 

but im back now.

so get ready!!!*

 

 

 

"Remind me why we are here" Sehun says flatly.

I roll my eyes at him and possition him on a bridge, stepping as far back as i can before snapping the shot with his expensive canon and returning to his awaiting arms. i hold the camera to him so he can see himself, dressed in a three piece white pin striped suit, his hair pushed back, his deep blue tie standing out against the sunset reflections behind him. 

"Why are you doing this?" he asks again while grabbing my hand to keep walking down the flower filled paths. 

"Im preserving memories. What if you one of us gets sick. We need pictures."

"I dont like them"

"Of corse you dont. You've grown up being off the grid. A picture puts you out there. Its proof. This is more for me than you." I admit, struggling to catch up to his pace in my deep blue peplum dress. The blues match and i havent found someone who would take both our picture, but Sehun has taken a few shots of me in the early day, saying the sun made my hair contrast with my dress. And ive been taking pictures of him in the evening, the soft colors of the late night bless his suit. 

"Well at least you understand" he mumbles grumply.

I ignore him and find a couple walking up ahead, "Goi ask them to take our picture, i want one together babe" i plead. 

He stops to shoot me a look, but drops my hand and strides over to the couple, making conversation before going to the question, I smile at him looking so focused. I pick up the camera and zoom in on his profile, smilling and taking a picture, as the camera prepares for another he turns around to see me, both of us astonished at first but he just smiles and walks back to me, the couple following. Sehun hands the female the camera and Sehun shows her zoom, focus and the capture botton. He walks back to me and smiles before posing infront of a beautiful rose bush, he grabs my waist and pulls me flush against his body, my hands on his chest laughing. The camera shutters go off a few times before the couple gives back Sehuns camera, they walk off without another word.

Sehun hands me the camera with the lid, "Im hungry, can we go home now?"

"You brought me all the way out here and you wont even by me fod?" i joke

"You dragged me here Allura, dont flatter yourself. We'll get ice cream and then we will head back"

I jump and cling on his arm, giving him a thanks before skipping down to a small ice cream shop at the end of the path. 

...

Im scrolling the pictures we took today in the laptop, sitting on the bed in one of Sehuns tank tops and my pajama shorts, Sehun in the shower. I sigh looking at the pictures, several caught my attention and got put into a seperate folder, those have something in the back, something that shouldnt be there, maybe its dirt but i havent bothered to zoom in. Not yet. Sehun walks out, sweat pants low on his hips, his hair damp. He sits next to me and smiles, playing with my long hair. 

"Hows editing?" he asks 

"You need to see this. It may just be dirt or shadows but theres something in these pictures" i say frantic while opening the picture. I go through some of them, pointing to the dark spot in the pictures, far in the distance or behind on of us, the same black figure wearing the same thing throughout the pictures.

"What is that?" he asks taking the laptop from me. 

He zooms into several as far as he can but the picture becomes pixilated as he zooms closer. He skips to another one of me standing by some flowers, the figure is closer to the ground, but peachy skin tells me its human an not dirt, as he zooms in i can clearly make out an eye and i feel my insides churn. I slam the laptop down, just missing Sehuns fingers and toss it on the ground

"No!" I shout at the dead computer.

"Allura-"

"call whoever is tech.." i whisper

"What?"

"ing call tech SEHUN!" i freak out, loosing stablization and hyperventalating. 

He rubs my back, pulling me close and pulling out his phone. Scrolling through before presing it to his ear. "Xuimin. You up?"

"Of corse" i hear from the other line.

"I need you to check on something. Its-" he stops at a loss of words.

"What man? what am i working with?"

"Its got Allura shook, I need to figure out what this is. She hasnt said anything yet but i have a feeling she knows something. Maybe if we can be certain about what it is she will better understand."

"Meet me at the warehouse."

"B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter