Right?

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

I slam my bloody hand down on the table in front of Lay, he looks bewildered and calls Kai over for a second opinion. I can hear things being dragged accross a floor and i can only assume its things being moved from one room to another so we have room for Wu to sit in silently. He hasnt made any noise sense we dragged him out of the car but now he is sitting just behind me silently on the bed. I feel beads of sweat roll of my face and hit the table as Lay brings up a chair behnd me and urges me to sit down. Reluctantly i do, and wipe my forehead with the edge of my botton down. 

"You arent going to get the information you want from me" Wu says, i look back and see him smirk at my ed up left hand

"What do you mean by that" i ask, i tap the table a few time for a pen and some paper, with my rite hand i write on the note pad causiously.

Go back and check his car GPS

Lay nods and runs out the room, returning after several seconds and joins Kai by his side as they look at the palm of my hand.

"My whereabouts, im not telling you. Why do you care so much? is it for that i took?"

"I care because you ruin lives. It got me involved the day you ed with my fiancee"

"This isnt your specialty, you dont do this work. Your boys are robbers and hackers and street muts, its not like i havent heard of you, i had to do some research to find you. I know that what you are doing now isnt what your buissness is about."

"Fake it till you make it" i say through a wince as Kai drags a needle through my skin.

"You cant fake everything Mr. Oh. Not everything can be acted out like what you are trying. This is something too big for your control."

"You dont set my limits"

Byun walks in the room and nods at me signalling that a room is now clear for Wu to be held at. I nod and Byun begins to move Wu, still in cuffs, out the door.

"You wont win, I am bigger than you" he says as he passes my shoulders.

"Shut up before i gag you. i dont want to hear anything you have to say unless its usefull"

i turn my attention to Kai and lay as they stich my hand and go over several similar cases. Lay leans over to whisper something into Kais ear but i disregaurd it. Several minutes pass, Kai has turned over my hand and is closly studdying the back side and exit wound before picking up a new needle. Large tears plop against the table and i can see Kai struggling not to make it worsse. Both of them look like they want to say something but dont know how. Their eyes are far and distant and thier heads are down.

"What"

no one answers.

"Lay? Kai?"

Nothing. I let Kai finish his stiches on me, Lay wraps my palm in gauze and an ace bandage. Kai places a small rubber band over two of my fingers and clears his throat before talking to me.

"Move them apart" 

I tell my brain to move them but nothing is happening. Shouldnt this be instinct? i shouldnt ave to think about it. I try again and furrow my brow, i tell myself to r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter