Play Thing

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When your done feeling sorry for yourself come join us" Wu shouts at me from the other end of the plane. 

I pull myself together, wiping my one visable eye and pushing myself off the counter. I drag myself out to sit back in my seet farthest away from the two boys on the couch. Wu tilts is head at me with a confused look before getting from the couch and kneeling infront of me. He grabs my cheeks in one of his hands and turns my face side to side.

"I dont like your hair. Why isnt it long anymore? Why is it white?" he asks after releasing my face

"I cut it and changed it cause i thought you wouldnt recgonize me. "

"It used to by past your waist, and now it just barely touches your ."

"...sorry?"

"Taozi, bring me our stock in the back will you? you pick what youd think would be best" 

His pet nods and rushes off somewhere to the back of the plane.

Wu turns his attention back to me.

"How attached to this color are you?"

"I like it a lot, it makes me different from normal." I mutter

"Jesus, talk with confidence" he says pissed off, "Im going to give you two choices. Trust me with your hair, meaning any color or cutting i want to do. Or you let me buzz it all off like mine."

"I trust you " i say after a few minutes of thinking it over.

"Bull"

"I do. I trust you with my hair. Thats as much as i trust you right now"

"Are you scared?" he leans closer, inches away from my face.

"Yes" i anwer meekly but honestly and try to ignore the knot in my stomache.

"You should, he is terrifying" Tao pipes as he strides back in the room with several medium boxes.

"Terrifyingly good looking" Wu says winkin at the boy and takes the boxes from his hands.

"We can mix those colors if you want something with the two. I grabbed what i thought would suit you and our team back at home."

"Good work, thank you" Wu says before turning to me, "on a scale of colors would you go more to the red, brown or black side?"

"I trust you with my hair Wu" i say looking at the several boxes.

"When i ask you a question you respond directly to that question. Do we need to go through the rules again?"

"No"

"Rule one, you tell my the truth, you will not lie to me. Two, no mumbling, speak clearly or there is no use for you vocal chords. Three, dont raise your voice at me, while i belive you should speak clearly that doesnt mean yell. Four, you will answer my question before you ask one of your own. Five, stay in line or its a limb. Got it"

"Yes"

"Good, turn around so i can do your hair" he says while snapping on some gloves.

...

Sehuns POV

I reach in my pocket for my ringing phone. 

"We landed, The first thing Xiu did was check any big city cameras where she might be, we are still waiting for a van. Did you stock up?" Kai asks

I press my head against the cold wall of my room and look at the bed and can see her laying there and asking me to come back, i in a breath and nod, "Yeah, Lay has it all. The cab driver gave him the wierdest look, im glad he didnt deny us service"

"Do you have private jets in China? Or one?"

"Why?"

"..."

"Its xiumin boss"

"Okay.."

"She was forced onto an aircraft with two men, they looked pretty high class. One had a cane and the other male looked like a cat, his eyes. I can only guess theyd be the ones running whats going on, i dont think their chairman would let anyone her. Im sure they are going to thailand"

"Okay" i whisper and run a hand through my already messy hair. 

"Well be ther soon, i hope, i can hear Soo with the van"

"thanks Xiumin."

"Yeah"

I hang up and throw my phone at the bed, it bounc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter