Last Fight?

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I am sorry for being gone so long, i was in the hospital this whole time without my laptop but im back now. 

This is coming to an end soon so if youd like to read more feel free to leave me suggestions of what youd like to read next. Any pairings or plot ideas. 

Please and thank you. Again im sorry for the long while but im back with plently of ideas on the ending. 

ArisXX

 

 

Sehun POV

"such a shame, he had nice hands" Xui says while typing away at his phone.

"Pathetic" i mumble while thinking back to Wu biting his tongue.

"A crew of es ready to fight are meeting us in front of the gates. They were so willing to give up they're lives once they heard of you." Byun says upbeat 

"Well we sell drugs world wide so i'm not surprised." Lay says snippy

"Kai breif them on our situation, Xiumin have you cracked that codes yet?"

"Almost, i got the cameras down already."

"Okay keep working. The rest of you load up and spread out. Allura is number one, the rest of them can be released along the way but we carent leaving without Allura. I want Kyungsoo, Kai and Chen with me after we get through the gates."

"Can i request to be apart of your team? She is my close friend too"

"Byun stay with your unit. You'll see when we bring her back."

"But thats not fair!"

"Drop it or you are off the mission. We dont have time to be fussing around Byun"

He shuts up and sits back.

"All electronic locks are offline and blocked" Xuimin pipes up as we pull off the main road. 

"You of course it is" Suho says, "I just hope We get throgh it without going bankrupt. Oh look! Our boys!" Suho blows on the horn while ramming and breaking through the tall metal gates. He skids to a stop. Kai and the team jump out of vehicle and go over breifing and weaponing up. I load my guns, shapen my knives and titghen my bulletproof vests and saftey pads around my body. I draw my ski mask over and place my helmet on tightly. I step out of the car, my guns and shoot the two guards standing by the door who were running against the clouds of dust to us. We only have a little amount of time before back up from inside comes. 

"Byun take your section and check the below sections. Dont get messy." i order.

I watch them leave,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter