Time to Dance (Title drop)

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I cant believe it. She took the car." Lay says kicking the dirt and pulling out his phone. 

"That is the least of our worries." i answer back in a snarky tone, running my thumb along the 45' barrel.

"Where is Chinas base?" Byun asks.

"I dont know. Near some import by the ing ocean"

"Howd they get her that far so fast?"

"I dont ing know! They have fast cars?!" I curl a fist into my shirt and wobble to the back of the house before bending in half and throwing up clear and red liquid all over some rocks. Shaking i curl into a fetile position as my head spins. By the time we get there what will she be? Will she even be there? What if this is what they want? Why could i go with her? I dont pay enough attention thats it. This is because i neglected to come for weeks. But what will i find her in? Skimpy white clothes, barely fed, all bone? Bruises and cuts, scrapes, hair all chopped off, broken and harmed? Toes or fingers missing, scaring over her porcline skin? And all becasue i couldnt get up in the morning with her. i wasnt even fully awake to make out what she was saying, this is because of me. 

"Boss?" 

"Sehun!" 

I feel Lays hands over my elbows pulling me off the ground. Im shaking like a winter wind, a small layer of sweat plastered to my forhead making my hair wet and sticky and i dont stand up straight out of fear ill puke again. He starts moving me to the direction of the front of the house and i shudder suddenly cold.

"Byun is working with Suho on getting back up. Kai said the facility looked big" he says once setting me down on the porch of the house. 

"Theres no time for back up" 

"Its an hour and thirty minutes. We could stock up on amoe and get some valuble information in taht time. We cant rush into this without knowing anything."

"When you two did you behind my back did you hear anything that might be usefull now?"

"Nothing" he says regretfully.

"I cant- i just- Lay?"

"What do i-?"

"Dont question it first of all. And get back up. Three of us wont be able to do by ourselves and you know this."

 

Allura POV

I jump and push myself into the corner of the room as the heavy metal white doors open. I watch a man take his time strolling to me in his elicate suit, his shoes shinning and can echoeing. A boy follows him in, wearing ripped jeans and a teeshirt with some fancy sneakers i cant see clearly.  I haventen eaten in hours, they would let me use the bathroom or answer to any of my calls, my voice gone hoarse and rough from screaming so much. I gave up and resulted to drying, so now my eyes burn and are dry and ichy.

"Look at her." a deep voice rumbles

"Fatter then the last time" the other. lighter voice says.

i cant look them in the eyes but i know exactly who they are and i wince at their words.

"hey princess." The smaller one leans down to whisper in my ear, "We are about to hurt you real bad." He drags out every sillable. 

I keep my eyes trained to the mirrored floor as he talks, i can see the mirrored roof, the top of their heads. One is shaved and the other in bleach blond. 

"Youve got guts. Well

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter