Lets Start, Shall we?

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hey." I turn to the soft voice and face the boy with brown hair, he holds his hand out, "Im Baekhyun. But the boys call me Byun most of the time."

"Allura" i say shakking his hand, my hand shaking in his grip.

"Ill be playing your for the next few days. its good we are around the same height" 

I nod, I dont want to be rude but i dont feel like saying anything. I feel my stomache churn and quickley find my way to Sehun. I cling to his arm and wait for him to finish talking to Chen. I get introduceed to him before i pull Sehun away. 

"Can i go home? I dont feel good." i ask looking up at him.

"I have to take care of things here. We wont be going back too our house, Chen and Byun will going as us incase the physco followed us, we will be going to one of their houses. But i have to at least sort them out so we can do the rest on a skype call or something."

"Sehun please. I just want to go" i whimper a little bit.

"Okay" he sighs, "Byun! Change clothes with Allura"

The small boy runs over and leads me over to a seperate room where we look at what eachother is wearing for a bit. 

"I hat to do this but i will end up needing your bra so i look more female."

I nod and we both start stripping.

"So how often do you dress like a girl? Cause there was no hesitation when you were asked to do this" i ask allowed, making a pile of my clothes.

"Thats a personal question" he laughs, "Want an answer?"

"Sure"

"Well, no one speaks against Boss, at least not in front of him. We'd get our handed to us if we did. But sometimes i did this whwn i was younger, daddy liked it" he whispers the las part.

i snicker and strip of my shorts and tank top, stalling time i fold them neatly, "So youre gay?"

"I wouldnt say that. Im willing to try anything, I almost have" he smirks.

"Youre not what you look like" I laugh a little sitting and watching him strip of his clothes. 

He hands me his messy pile and i give him my folded booty shorts, tank top and sehuns sweater. I quickley take off my bra and shyly hand it to him, "Dont be ashamed. They are just tissue, i have them too" he smiles at me softly noticing how quickley i slip the white botton up shirt on, leaving a few undone for comfort. His black ripped pants being held up on my hips but still sag, he helps me put on the black and red pin stripped jacket on. 

I watch him skillfully put on all my clothes, knowing exactly how to adjust the bra so it would fit his figure better. He tucks his boxer briefs into the shorts and hangs the jacket off his shoulders loosly. I play with my hands as he leads me out back to the group planning, I meet up with Sehun and he smirks.

"What?"

"Well, id like to make a ual joke but you dont seem in the mood" he says looking at my chest and the baggy pants

"Later"

i watch Baek get lead down stairs by a few other boys after taking one last glance at me. No one finds any of this wierd, like its just a normal day. 

"Ive got good news and back news" Sehun says snapping me back to reality, as he changes clothes with chen openly. And i am pleasently surprised to find that Chen has just as good as a body as Sehun does. 

"bad news first" i say while watching Sehun botton up a black dress shirt, tucking it in neatly before slipping over the loose tie. 

"We have to cut your hair. Its too long to try and hide or do anything with."

"what the hell is good news?" i almost shout

"You get to pick what style and what color"

i groan and see Chen smirking, "What boy?" 

His hands fly up, "Nothing, youre just assuming when you get mad." he turns to Sehun, "She always like this?"

"No" he says smilling at me.

"Lets get it over with" I grumble. Both boys ucmopany me down stairs and through some crowds before we get to a seperate corner where everyone else is. I watch Baek get his make up done until he looks very much like a girl, he also gets help with putting on a long siler white wig close to me length and waved slightly. The lady then turns to me, her red skit flowing with evey move, I trade spots with Baek and watch as Yeol goes and pkays with Baeks new appearance.

"What do i have to do for this one?" she asks Sehun. 

"I want a jane cut." i say confidently, "Its about shoulder length, no bangs and it gets like a centimeter longer near the chin. If im going to cut my hair i might as well go as short as i can and grow it all back out"

"Are you sure? Thats taking a lot of" the girl asks again, picking up her scissors

"Do it before i change my mind" i say sternly closing my eyes so i dont have to watch everything come off.

"Do you want a color? Your hair is white enough we dont need to bleach it."

"Sure. Sehun pick a color"

"uhm, dont change it, Just give her like blue under tones or shomething"

...

"I hate this, my neck is cold and my hair smells like chemicals" i say feeling all the weight off my head, Sehun plays with my hair as we talk about whos house well be staying at. 

I pout and cross my arms, watch the girl s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter