What is it Really

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why cant i come home? Thats not fair." 

He sighs and rolls on his back, looking at the ceiling, "Id love to have you back. But i feel like i should take of that guys gang first. Then i want to take of the Korean branch to whatever this is."

"You know the only way to knock this out id if we take care of the capitols first. We cant just hit the small buissness first. Take care of the bigger issue and the smaller ones will follow suit. Right?"

"You have info and i have some. Send me Wu's information tomorrow and ill deal with it." 

"Sehun-"

"Thats an order, im not asking anymore" he rubs his temples.

"Bring me home first" i say, my voice shakking a little. What can he do to my through skype? End the call? He cant hurt me. 

"I. Cant"

"No you wont because you are stubborn Sehun. Your thinking that i need to stay longer because i just got here a few dyas ago and thats a lot of money to throw away on planes and for only so little time. You also have set your mind on a goal you want to get done before bringing me back, and when you do that you plan to finish it. Surprise, not every goal is planned out the right way. I have crucial information on my problem and i am refusing to give it to you until you bring me home. I dont like it here, i dont like being in some place where i cant even understand the language. I cant go anywhere by myself and for good resoning but i cant. I cant sleep cause of the reaccurence of night terrors, whoich seem to never happen with you. I am not helping you until you help me." I finsh and close my eyes, i wish he would listen but guys just dont. They only get half of the message.

"Its not about the money Allura, I have more than enough, trust me. Its about making it safe for you here, Its about being able to make sure youll be okay once i bring you back. I am talking to everyone i can, im doing this at my fastest pace but there only so much i can do right now Darling. I dont doubt youve tried sleeping pills and i dont know what to do after that. You need sleep. And its cute if you think that baiting me with information, that you kow ill eventually get, will get you here faster. Im sorry you dont like it there but thats what i have to do."

"Bring me home please. I dont-" i sigh and open my eyes and find him looking at me. 

"Allura, et me make this place safe first"

"It is if youre there. You know i can protect myself as well"

"Clearly you cant" he says refuring to earlier issues.

"I was drugged!" i defend myself

"I get that."

"I wouldnt have to do things like that if i was with you. I wouldnt go to clubs to get information if i wasnt here, i have to help and do something."

"I want to keep you safe"

"Then why did you send me away with Lay. At least give me Baek"

"Alright"

"Really?"

"Why not, I dont need Byun for anyhting rigth now, he trained his newbees"

"Thank you" i sigh

"Im going to sleep"

"Night Hunnie"

"Bye Allura" 

i close my laptop and jump from my bed, I run over to Lay' room, my padded feet hitting the cold wood floor. I swing into his room and see him on the phone. He is smiling, his dimples making a visable dent in his face, his eyes curled into half moons. I smile and lean on the door way and wait for him to finish. His hands play with his duvet as he laughs, his shoulders shaking lightly. I wonder who he is talking to the bring him so much joy. Maybe its a friend he has here. He ends up hanging up and smiling at his phone before looking at me, smile still plastered to his face.

"Baekie is coming. Do we have another bedroom?"

He nods, "Room next to the bathroom, extra sheets are on the hall closet"

I thank him and leave, closing the door behind me, he was more talkative to whoever he was on the phone with. He mustive been closer to them, oh well, it is really nice to hear his laugh, its kinda cute actually. I open the hall closet door, where we've kept our shoes and jackets and look at the top self. On the top self in air packed bags is more bedding, there are a few bags with set names on them and the size of the bed. I try reaching for them but my finger doesnt even graze the self. I put on a pair of heels but i still am not tall enough to reach all the way back. I sigh, take off my shoes and walk back to Lay's ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter