Punishing is a

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Allura POV

i wake up to something slamming against the bed close to were my feet were. I jump up and curl my knees to be chest as i stare at the back of Tao. He is wearing something crazy, probably high fashion, but still over the top. His peircings all shine in the orange light of the room, a white tanktop with cheeta print, black ripped jeans, and a red wind breaker. His hair is done up held tight with a hairtye in the back. But he sits with his back to me, usually he is turned at least a bit so i could see his profile, but not this time.

"So...how much money do you think they will ask for? youre the inside source so you must know something" he says a smirk in his tone

"I dont know"

"Would they settle for a trade? Give me Wu and i give you back?"

"Isnt that too simple?"

"Give me one answer that would work and i will let you eat, i know no one has fed you"

He's right, i havent eaten in two days, but ive gotten so used to this im not hungry, i dont crave food. 

"I dont know. I dont know what he is thinking right now" i glance at my ring and grimce. I honestly dont know what he thinking, why is he here, this whole thing is stupid and a waste of time, i cant keep running.

Tao sighs and crosses his legs, he doesnt plan on eaving any time soon.

"Why do you think its okay to throw your clothing any damn place you please? That silk is expensive" he turns to face me now. His eyes are dark and a sickning smile curves his lips up.

I shake my head and pull my knees closer to my body.

"Im sorry, i wont do it next time"

"I know. Im gonna make sure of it" he crawls over and hovers his face inches abouve mine, "Stand against the wall, not touching it but close and raise your arms over your head"

Timidly i stand up, my legs are shaking, but i make it to the closest wall. I stand with my feet slightly apart for more support and raise my arms over my head. I close my eyes and feel y chest tighten in anxiety as i wait for his next instruction. But it never comes, its silence until my arms get so tierd they start t shake, my lips quiver as i want to cry from the pain. 

"Into a plank position now"

I lower myself to the ground, almost in a push up position i prop myself up on my forearms. Quickly i collapse from the muscle tension and i get a large slap against my back, it stings and makes me cry out in pain. Tao lifts my head by grabbing a fist full of my hair and talks into my ear.

"I am going to inflict pain until you cant manage to lift yourself up. There is physical pain and internal pain. Wu takes care of one and i take care of the other, but sense he isnt here to give you a proper punnishment i will. I dont want to here any complaining." he lets me go and sits infront of me, "Up, or your time is extended"

I inhale and prop myself up again, he starts counting outloud and painfully slow, i cant stop the tears from welding in my eyes but as soon as one dropped Tao laughs like a litttle sinister . My legs and arms are trembling without control by the time he stops counting and lets me rest, 120 seconds, im surprised but in too much pain to care for that. 

"Back against the wall, sitting position, legs at 90 degree"

I do as he says but after several minutes in sobbing and using my hands to hold me up against the wall. My thighs burn, like someone had split them open and rubbed salt in them. They dont just burn, even fire cant expla

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter