What Happened

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I roll over, the blankets thrown over my body lightly. I turn over, my hair still tied in the messy bun from earlier, a loose t shirt over my torso. I groan and rub my eyes, a poundng pressure against my head makes me roll back over into the soft white pillow. The pillow smells like sehuns favorite cologne but he isnt here. I sit off on the large king bed, my shirt falling off of one shoulder as i look around the room for Sehun. Nothing. Instead i lotice the cast on my hand is gone, replaced with a guaze wrap, its lighter and earsier to move my hand around. 

"Sehun?" i call, my voice horse and scratchy. 

No answer, I try again and theres a shuffling from the door before he pushes in. His hands have a cup of water and pills and a box. I give him a confused look but crawl slowly to the end of the bed. He sets the bag down on the ground and hands me the cup and pills, he watces me take them before taking the cup and taking me in his armsand holding me tightly. i laugh and he plays with a loose strand of my hair, my arms wrapping around his waist. 

He was dressed my casual then ive ever seen him, which means no work. His black skinny jeens tight around his legs, his loose tank top and snapback pulling his hair back. He looked good like this, like when we met for dates in high school, before i ever knew what his family was, what his life is behind the mask. 

"You were sleeping for so long. Are you okay now?" he asks. 

I nod against his chest and breathe in his scent, enjoying the moment of physical attention. He always puts an act infront of his gang. He either never gives me the time of day or makes sure everyone knows im his, and with either one his in boss mode, hes harsh and mean. But at home his different, hes careing and gentle to me. Or he tries, he does sweet small things and gives me the most loving looks. When i first left my life to join his, i was confused. Which one was my Sehun, Which one was the real one? But i understand why he is this other person at work, no one will respect you if you are a and a cry baby. You need to be strong and prove youre someone. But he doesnt have to that at home with me, he can be himself. 

"Whats in the bag?" i ask, pulling away and sitting on the end.

"I brought you food. And movies." He says walking to the other side of the bed and sits down, pulling out take out boxes and laying them on the bed in front of us both. He pushes a dvd into the XBox next to him and sets it  up while i sit down next to him.

"What did you put in?"

"Human Centapede. I got all three of them. Why?"

"While we're eating? Really?"

"You dont have to eat, it was an offer" he teases, settling back into the bed at the movie starts.

"I cant believe you" i laugh, picking up a box with orange chicken.

He takes a few ibites out of my box and a few out of the others, not even paying the movie any attention until after the two girls show up at the scientist house in the rain. I put all the boxes back in the bag and lay down with him, my head on his chest, his hand on my back and the other pulls out my hair tye and plays with my hair silently. After the part passes of the scientist "connecting" them i look up at him, "Please dont have some secret obsession with playing around with girls until you make then into a human caterpilar"

He laughs and holds me close, "Not yet Allura, but things change right?"

"Ew oh my gosh. I swear to god. Thats like your work you wont tell me about huh? The expierments."

"Thats exactly it. Bingo. You win a prise. What would you like it to be?"

"Not this movie, thats for sure" i scoff.

He laughs and moves to pick up his ringing phone, "Hello, Oh speaing...Kai what do you want?...youre second in command and youre telling me you cant fix a fight?...just shoot the one thats least important to us...Ok so...yeah well save the mechanics guy, and shoot the digital one...Oh good. I swear if baekhyun didnt save his boyfriends , Chanyeol would have been shot a long time ago. His doesnt have a filter. hes great at making cars but so flimsy in fights. Xiumin could have easily taken him down...Okay..Thanks man." He hangs up and lays his phone on the bed again. 

"Who are those people?" 

"Kai?"

"Everyone. I know Kai, We've talked before. He says he likes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter