Away

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You think you can hide her? I will hunt her down just as i did this time" the hooded man smirks. 

I stand behind the glass that cant be seen through, Sehun Lay and DO inside speaking with the hardly alive physco. 

"Why did you come back?" Lay speaks up

"..."

"He asked you a question" Sehun responds calmly.

"I plead the fifth."

"It doesnt work like that, friend. Speak or loose something" DO says harshley while pulling the mans head back by a fist full of his hair.

Byun joins me, his extensions still in, smiling at me before standing right next to me.

"I came back to get whats mine. She was mine fore over half her life. Return her and ill leave peacefully."

Sehun and DO starting laughing as if it was some comedy club, Lay stands unamused. DO presses the knife into his shoulder turning it slightly to make the man scream and curss. 

"You wont be leaving with anything. " 

Sehun cursses and leans against a wall, just staring at the man in DO's grip. 

"I have ways, i have connections, i have her. Somewhere she misses everything i have her. She will run away if it wasnt for you wisking her away with a stranger. Has she gone yet? Are you sure thats best for her?"

I touch the bandage abouve my and exhale heavily, "What connections?" Lay asks. 

"World wide. Im part of something you cant stop"

"What connections. To who? What ties do you have that you think we dont?"

"Its something much bigger then you run here. In the americas and thiland is where the biggest stations are."

"what do you do?" Sehun asks

"..."

"What do you do?"

"..."

Sehun shoots Do a look and the smaller man moves his knife from his shoulder to his ring finger on his right hand and starts sawing slowly. 

"OK, OKOKOK. PLEASE!"

DO backs off and the man sobs, his hands cuffed to the table, "we drain them. Take everything they have, money and family, and sell them as slave. We rasie them to get used to hate and being used. The more broken they look, the more hurt or pure they are the more money we make. Its world wide, im just one who seeks and prepares. We are world wide, you cant stop what is happening. They have her dna, her information. They will find her."

"Who is the boss? Where is the capitol of this?" Sehun asks, clenching his fists. 

"Mr. Wu. The capitols in Thiland." the man sobs look at his finger half on, cut past the muscle to the bone. 

"Whats the address?" Lay asks getting out a recorder. 

With help from DO the man screams out the exact address of the warehouse. Lay tosses the recorder to Sehun as he turns to the door. 

"Do what you please. Ive got what i need" Sehun says as a large smile appears on DO's face, "We are having fun tonight. Ill have you begging, screaming till you cant breathe. Youll be excited to see what fun toys i have planned for you, only the personal cases get them, they are my favorites. Ill have you hanging by ypur very last thread until you cant uter a single thing, until you cant remember youre own name-"

Sehun pulls me out by my hand and rushes to get me to his car. Its not until after we are sitting that he finally looks at me, "Lay will meet us at the airport. You have to pack and he needs to work with Suho and Chen to creat your and his fake information."

I give a curt nod and flinch when his hand goes to grab mine. 

"Youre still gonna send me away after what he said? You realize that China is closer to Thiland then we are now?" i ask harshly.

"Im sending you two to Xinjiang. Thats the farthest you can get. Please dont fight me on this. The sooner we get this taken care of and pin point information ill bring you back. I ll have you to care of Wu, I ll bring you back so you can take care of this, so you can do your job and get revenge."

"What information dont you have?"

"I need to know what Wu's envirorment is, how big this is. There are things beyond just a gun fight. I have a ton to do. Itll take me at least a couple months before i can travel and find him. We. Before we can travel and get his in check. Think of this as a vaction."

"Yes, a vaction with a physco chinese man who expresses no feelings. Fun" i say flattly.

"Lay is protective. When you see him he is always in a work mode. He puts a guard up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter