Happy Birthday

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Astonished i grab my coffee and walk softly past Lay's room and into mine. Why is Baek so snippy? What is his deal? And how does Lay know about something so personal? Only Sehun knows its my birthday. Does he? I hurry to my bed and open the laptop, to my surprise theres no message or missed calls, and no matter how many times i refresh the page there isnt anything. I sigh, dissaointed and hurt as i lay the computer on te bed next to me with the screen up in case and pick off reading in my book where i left off.

Its a few hours before i here the front door open and close and keys scatter on the table. I finshed my book thirty minutes ago and started re-reading it. So i dont mind and i toss it on the bed without bookmarking it and running to the door. I crush Baek in a hug and smile at him brightly. He grins with light in his eyes and i can tell hes feeling better, he hands me a small bag and throws an arm around my shoulders. Guiding me to his room he appologises for his rough mood this morning. I sit on his bed and watch him play around with his laptop.

"Open the bag, goodness" he says glancing up at me.

I smile and open the small bag pulling out a card. Its white and pink with sparkles all over the front. Inside it is Baek's neat writting in a paragraph. i glance at him pulling out a deck of cards and shuffling them. I look back down at the card and read carefully.

Allura!

Happy birthday kid!

I'm glad we got close to each other and i hope that me wearing your bra wasnt the thing that did the trick and put the cherry on our friendship. You are a brilliant young woman and to be quite honest i am scared of you but i admire you. You are strong and so brave. And to go through what you have and to still be here just puts me in awe. Im so so happy to be so close to you. And i think after all the stress and the hurt and everything you deal with, you need to relax and take a break. 

Enjoy!

I tuck the card back slowly and dump out the contents of the bag. I find a lavender, peach, cocnut, huney butter, and milk bath bombs. Along with epsom salts and body sea salt scrubs and a body lotion. I put everything back in the bag and crawl accross the bed to give Baek a hug, my arms wrapping around his shoulders.

"Thanks Byun" i whisper

He pats my shoulders and points at his laptop, I smile and wave at the boys back in Korea, all of them there except Sehun. Baek pulls me down with his hand on my neck and whispers "Go get Lay, the boys want to play cards, dont tell him tho" 

I nod and bounce off the bed, I run to my room and stash the bag by my bed and tip toe to Lays room. I knock and wait seversal minutes before he comes to the door, opening it slowly he is wearing a black v neck and red basket ball shorts and a black snap back. He looks down at me as i tuck a strand of my hair before my ears.

"Come with me?" i ask softly

"Excuse me"

"Its my birthday and id like it if you didnt question me today. Come with me"

"No i have things to do-" he starts to turn away but i grab his wrist and drag him to Baeks room and thankfully he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter