That is Really my Past...

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

DO sits next to me in the backseet of the cab. An awkward silence drops between us as the cab driver merges on the freeway, finally DO turns to face me, his eyes dark and stern.

"Why take me? What are we doing?"

"I need back up. We are going to go met Wu. You are going to watch from afar, but i need answers and ill be the one talking, you just make sure i dont die" i admit. 

"Okay"

I pull in my headphones and turn up the volume all the way listening to "I'll be good" by Jaymes Young. I remeber the day i was walking in the rain after my parents had gone away on some mission.

It was pouring so i had my umbrella and my music up all the way to drown out the sound of the rain hitting the ground. I was just woundering around the huge city because Kai couldnt some over, he got in some trouble with his family. I found Allura next to the library doors, begging to be let in. Her hair was drenched and sticking down to her waist, her face was sunken in, her eyes scared. I had seen her at school a few times but i never talked to her, i had Kai to talk to. She peeked my intrest. I walk over and cover her in my umbrella, not bothering to remove my earbuds.

"Take it and go home. They arent open" i say looking at the large doors.

She shook her head and handed my umbrella back.

I lay it on the ground next to her and pull up my hood as i leave. I walk back into the rain, getting soaked through imediatly. And i kept walking, i didnt know where to go but i kept my feet moving. Why did i do that? Its not like she had ever done anything for me. 

The next few weeks she avoided me at school, i didnt care. But one sunny hot day Kai came running up with my umbrella in his hands and a small box with a sticky note attached to. 

"She didnt eat cause of this. Look" He said in a rushed tone.

"Who?"

"That girl. With the silver hair that is always sleeping in class"

"Oh, the wierdo girl" i say looking back down at the book i was reading.

"Look" he says again after shoving the box in my lap. 

I sigh, placing my bookmark and setting my book aside. On the box sticky note it said "Thank you, sorry i didnt get it to you sooner i was sick, here is something to thank you" 

"Where did you get this?" i ask

"She gave it to me and asked me to give it to you, she said you were sour with her and she isnt in the right mind to talk to men like that"

"Weird"

I open the small box and find another note "This was all i could get, Sorry". I look down under the sticky note and find my favorite pastry that the school sells. Astonished i pick it up and show Kai, he shrugs and looks at the closed dance rooms. He was so stupid he was always getting hurt, he knew he wouldnt dance forever but at the time it brought him joy.

I close the box and shove it in my backpack along with my book. I pick up my umbrella and storm off, i dont know where im going but i have to find her. But Kai grabs my wrist and pulls me back.

"Where are you going?" he asks

"To find the weirdo" i state before shaking his grip and run off. 

...

Allura POV

I feel myself being pulled away from the restriants and thrown on something hard, I scream but my voice is too horse to make any sound that shounds human. The male comes the tei my hands behind my back, leaving my blindfold on my eyes.

"I have to go meet someone now. Do not move or make a sound. I am not done with you. Ill send your baby sitter in."

I nod and listen to his steps retreat and a door open, But it doesnt close until a new pair of lighter footsteps enter the room. They stread lightly around my body. I feel exposed laying on the floor like this, and my shoulder is starting to hurt too after all of my weight is on it. I try to movve my weight to my elbows to i can push myself up and into a sitting position but a foot slams into my rib cage and pushes my down against the tiled floors, not pushing hard enough to break any bones tho. A thin hand wraps around my chin, the other pulling off my blindfold. I am surprised at how dark the huge room is, only being lit by a few candles i can see a large king sized bed in the middle of the room directly in front of the door, a few table lamps that havent been , a desk against one wall and a large closet on the other with mirror sli

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter