Kidnapping

Time to Dance
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I pull up black ripped skinny jeans that hug my legs, slip on a white lace top that falls off my shoulders and lace my black converse. i sneak through the bed room and grab Sehun's wallets and the keys to his car. I walk over to the bed and smile at his sleeping face, he looks so relaxed, i shake his shoulders lightly until he stirs and hums as he wakes up. He opens his eyes slowly, they are still pink and swollen, obviously he is still sleepy. 

"Im going to buy food. Ill be back in an hour or two" i whispers leaning down so we are face to face.

He nods and closes his eyes again. I kiss his forehead and leave our room, closing the door quietly. i tread lightly to Baeks room and push open the door, im not surprised to find his curled on the bed with a pillow while on a skype call. Both Baek and whoever has bright red hair are heavily sleeping, i just smile and brush Baeks arms with my hand. I leave and walk to Lays room to find him spralled out on the bed, the blankets messy and thrown, i sigh but happily pull the blanket over his chest, he curls into the warm blanket and turns on his side. I smile as i walk out of the house and bounce down the dewy steps, the morning still dark and foggy. I turn on the luxiry car and am lad to find that Sehun already has the gps set to speak korean, I plug in an address for a popular outlet in the busy city and drive the long distance while listening to some up beat music to wake me up. Thankfully there arent very many people on the highway at six in the morning so i make it to the grocery store before the sun has risen. I park and wait, watching a few people trickle in the store to make sure its open before i get out myself and grab a cart on the way in. 

"Can i help you today ma'am?" i good looking male asks me. He has a long clear face, with a strong structure. His undercut in pulled into a pony tail in the back, and some tattoos poke out from under his long sleeved shirt. But i dont pay mind to that, most of the peopl ein Sehuns gang have tattoos, both male and female, and they are nice. 

"That would be nice. I am making breakfast for three guys and myself"

"How old are they? If you dont mind me asking"

i think for a second and then laugh loudly while grrabbing a few packages of bacon and eggs and placing them in the cart, "Oh you must think im a mother, no, they are adults. And thank god its just the three of them." 

"Ah i see, my mistake" he laugh nervously and assists me in getting the rest of my items. He guides me to a cashire and bags my things caufully. I swipe Sehun's credit card and try my best to mimic his signature. The male helps me take my nags outside and i guide him to my car, i dont think much of him walking behind me because he doesnt know where my car is. When i get to my car at the back of the lot i set my bag down and grab the keys so i can open the trunk, but i feel a sharp shooting pain in my neck. I wince and grab the back of my head as my legs feel fuzzy and limp and refuse to hold me up anymore. I try to move, to make my legs flinch in any way but they dont budge. I watch the goercy boy come up above me and pull something black from his back pocket. I pick my heavy arms up and use as much stren

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter