Home

A cup of her world

Today was tiring and upsetting for her. She swung her legs slowly back to her home, she sighed deeply as held her tears. Her head hung low, she wanted to arrive really soon so she could cry. But deep down in her heart, she wanted to be in that person’s arms. Her mind was contemplated between called him or not, because she didn’t want to be seen as a weak girl in front of him. Today was a bit windy and cold, her tiny hands tried to hug her own arms. It was not even nine yet the road was really quiet, it scared her out a bit but she just shrugged it away and fastening her pace to get home. When she opened the door, those hazel brown manic had welcomed her warmly. Tears rolled from her eyes down to her cheeks gradually, he reached out for her body and hugged her, soothed her hair gently.

“Hey, what happened hm? Shussh it’s alright don’t cry.” He spoke carefully as tighten his embrace.

She cried even louder, sobbed her disappointment out of her lungs. Her tiny body was shaking inside his warm embrace. She didn’t even plan to cry so hard in front of him but she couldn’t help it, his arms were always this warm.

“It’s alright, you don’t need to tell me now. Just cry and let everything out, I’m here Jieun.” He patted her back gently as planted a soft peck on her head.

Baekhyun was always be Jieun’s actual home, she felt safe whenever he hugged her. She didn’t even need a single word yet he would always understand her. He would just genuinely comfort her and said that everything would definitely be alright. Baekhyun had always easily seen Jieun’s sides on every angles, she could only open for him and vice versa.

“Thank you.” She spoke while hugging him tightly, “You’re my actual home and I really am grateful for that.”