Loneliness

A cup of her world

Loneliness, it was her loyal friend.

Goodbyes were her acquainted serenade.

Was she hurt?

Yes. She was hurt, she was left, and she was forgotten.

It was not that simple, it was deep.

She covered things up by laughing a lot.

It sounded pathetic but it was the truth.

Was she ever truly happy?

Yes. She was. It was because of him, her clique, her significant other, and her companion.

Then where was he?

He was gone. He left just like others, slowly walking away from her life without any warning.

She was not surprised because she knew that it would actually happen.

Why did he left?

She did not know but she was sure that he had already forgotten her.

She was no longer his significant other yet she somehow still hoped that he would swing his legs back to her, his home.

She was sad but now she already used to it, to her own pain, to uncertain hope, and to loneliness.

She had always been reached her arms for loneliness as if she knew that people would actually leave at the very end of the day.

But some people would actually stay, to share their lives with their significant others and knit their vague future together.

She used to believe in forever but then she realized that there was no forever at all.

Her life was as vague as the eyesight of thick mist in the middle of the night road, indistinct.