Spring

A cup of her world

For her, Spring is one of the most beautiful seasons besides autumn.

That girl likes spring so much with all of its beauty.

Pinkish cherry blossoms are always been her favorite thing in spring.

This spring feels different because it is way more beautiful and interesting for that girl. Why? Because that boy has completed her cherry blossom time. For couples, spring is the most romantic and joyful season because they can spend their time under the beautiful pinkish cherry blossom trees. Same goes to these two lovers.

The wind is passing by, pokes that girl’s hair gently as she giggling cutely because of that boy’s cranky jokes. On the other hand, the boy lays his head on that girl’s lap comfortably. Those two lovers become quite, there is only the sound of the giggling wind that keeps tingling around them. The scene is too sweet even though they don’t speak any words to each other. The boy closes his eyes, the girl does the same. Her fingers are caressing his fluffy hair; he holds her other hand and intertwines their fingers together.

Sweet.

A pinky petal falls gently with the wind’s touch and lies onto the girl’s shiny black hair. The boy wakes up, he smiles. They are joking around again, typical dork lovers. She hits his arm lightly along with her contagious laughter. Cute, thought him. He reaches out for the pinkish petal from her hair, their eyes meet to each other. Beautiful.  He closes the gap between them, closer, closer and bloom—he kisses her cherry lips under the cherry blossom tree. She closes her eyes, cheeks redden, and she kisses him back. The kiss is sweet and gentle, there is no lust, it is just mutual sincere from each other’s souls. Both of them enjoy this moment, they promise that they should do it again in every spring that they spend together.

Byun Baekhyun pulls her inside his big hug. He hugs her like there is no tomorrow. So tight.

Lee Jieun loves that boy’s hug so much. It feels like her home. So warm.

The boy plants a sweet kiss on her forehead and the girl inhales his odor deeply.

Lee Jieun favorite thing in Spring is Byun Baekhyun’s warm hug.

Byun Baekhyun favorite thing in Spring is Lee Jieun’s cherry lips, kiss.