Tree

A cup of her world

How was it when you miss someone?

Was it hurt?

Was it hard?

The one who took over that girl’s mind wasn’t here, she didn’t protest like others did. She waited, patiently wait for that person. Others said that she is dumb but she didn’t mind that, she said to herself that it is called loyalty.

But was loyalty and dumb just separated by one thin line? That line was vague to notice and too thin that could be cracked in no time.

Again, she didn’t mind as long as he came and asked her to wait even longer.

Was she fool or loyal?

She didn’t know either. The more she longed for him, the more he got far away. The moment when she needed that person’s shoulder the most, she could only grasp his shadow. Black and cold, surreal.

But she just like a tree, whenever that person needed her, she always there, stood by herself and opened her arms widely for him.

“I’m here, run to me.” Said her

“You always there when I needed you the most, Lee Jieun.” He spoke

She smiled the same sincere smile that was made just for him, the one who she loved the most.

“But, sadly you never here when I needed you the most, Byun Baekhyun.” She whispered bitterly.

The circle was always the same, she always been his tree but he always been her wind.

Cold.

Dry.

But that’s alright, as long as the wind passed by the tree, even hit its leaves rigidly.

She didn’t mind.

She will always stand there as his tree.

Lee Jieun is Byun Baekhyun’s tree.