The Accident

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the end, Mark and Jackson were dragged by their friends for the bachelorette party together. The couple was dragged into a music pub, thankfully. The 7 guys were partying all night happily and wildly. Mark, always the responsible and mature one, held himself after his 2nd glass of drink, automatically announced himself as the driver for the night.

“Marky! Why aren’t you drinking?” Jackson whined towards his fiancée in his starting drunk condition. “I know, you must want to take advantage of the drunken me, right?”

“GaGa, stop drinking or you’ll get massive hangover tomorrow.” Mark tried to stop his fiancée from chugging down the glass of drink in his hand.

“My Marky is so naughty!!!” As usual, drunk Jackson is ten times harder to deal compared to sober one. However, Mark is not called Jackson boyfriend for nothing. Only Mark could handle the wild Jackson, drunk or sober.

“Jackson, you will stop drinking now. I don’t want to deal with whiny hangover fiancée tomorrow morning.” Mark glared at the drunken Jackson.

Automatically, the pout on Jackson face appeared. Even in his drunken state, he’s still cute in Mark eyes that he couldn’t help but to pull his fiancée into his embrace. “Aw GaGa, you know I just look out for you, right? I promise you can party all night you want after our wedding ceremony tomorrow, ok?”

“And you’ll party all night with me too?” Jackson brightened immediately at his fiancée words.

“Of course! It’ll be only the two of us, how’s that sound?” Mark couldn’t help to smile at his fiancée cuteness.

“Perfect!” Jackson beamed happily before he planted his lip on the older, and it didn’t take long for Mark to kiss his fiancée back passionately.

“Ew, get a room you two!” If it wasn’t for Jinyoung who commented out in disgust towards the couple who was already looked like about to tear each other clothes off, Jackson and Mark would probably never get the chance to catch a breath from their heated kiss.

Mark could only smile sheepishly as he looked at his friends, “Sorry guys, I think I better take this baby home now. He’s too drunk already.”  

“Will you be alright alone?” Jinyoung asked his best friend with a slight of worry.

“Nothing I can’t handle.” Mark just gave his friend a smile before dragging his drunken fiancée out of the pub.

 

“Yah! What are you doing, Jackson?” It turned out Jackson was weirdly too much for Mark to handle that night while he’s driving the car. “Marky, I want you so much!” Mark was amazed at how fast Jackson has already unfastened his seatbelt as he approached closer to plant his lip on Mark neck.

Mark was too caught off guard when he unconsciously moaned out when Jackson on his skin hard. “Jacks... Jackson, stop it. I’m driving now... Jacks... uh...” Mark was trying his best to push his fiancée face from his neck.

However, drunken Jackson is sure stronger for Mark to handle. “Marky, you smell so good...”

“Jackson... Jackkkksss...” Mark was lost in pleasure as he let go of his attention off the road for a moment to enjoy the warm lip on his skin. But it turned out to be the biggest mistake of his life as he didn’t expect a truck approaching from the other side of the road.

“Mark, watch out!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter