The Confusion

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Say it again.” Jaebum clenched his fists with greeted teeth when Yugyeom informed them that he was being kicked out of the apartment by Bam Bam. Yugyeom and Bam Bam are sharing an apartment together, but because Bam Bam wanted to share it with his now boyfriend, so he rudely kicked the youngest out.

“This is getting too far!” Jinyoung commented angrily as he was about to walk away, definitely to talk to the Thai boy when Yugyeom stopped him.

“Hyung, it’s alright. Even if he didn’t kick me out, I will leave anyway. I can’t stand living under one roof with someone like him.” Yugyeom said before he asked, “Can I crash at your place for a while before I find another place?”

Jinyoung nodded his head in agreement to let the youngest stay with him. “You can stay with me.” All attention turned towards Mark who spoke up. “I don’t want to stay in that lonely apartment alone. You can stay with me, Yugyeom-ah. You can use the guest room.” Mark offered as he really didn’t want to be alone in the apartment. He’s already used to live with Jackson, he didn’t know if he can bear to live alone with the younger.

Mark would rather have Yugyeom with him than to be alone. Mark hates to be alone.

Yugyeom, Jinyoung, Jaebum, and Youngjae exchanged understanding look before Yugyeom nodded his head to Mark.

“Mark, are you okay?” Jaebum dared himself to ask the oldest. Everyone knows how much the oldest must be holding on his pain to know that Jackson will stay with Bam Bam from now on. Everyone can see the visibly hurt in the oldest to know that he won’t be living with Jackson from now on.

“I have already expected it.” Mark replied shortly before he looked away from his friends. He really doesn’t need their pity right now. He needed to stop the bleeding in his heart.

None said a word about it, but then Yugyeom sat by the side of the bed, pulled the oldest head to rest in his shoulder. “It’s okay, hyung. You still have us. You still have me. You won’t be alone, because you have me.”

“Thank you, Gyeom-ah.” Mark just replied softly as he closed his eyes, totally leaning against the youngest for support. He really needed the wall of support right now. “Can you guys promise me something?” Mark suddenly said out, still with his closed eyes.

“What is it, hyung?”

“Promise me, just because of Bam Bam selfish action, it doesn’t mean Jackson is too. He’s just a victim of Bam lies. Jackson needs all of us right now. Please promise me, you’ll take care of him the same way you do to me.”

Hearing what the oldest words really sent realization in his friends. Mark is right. Jackson is innocent. Jackson is only victim in Bam Bam selfishness.

“Hyung, why don’t you just tell Jackson hyung the truth?” Yugyeom asked. He really was hurt to see the oldest sadness.

“Because I know, no matter how badly I want to tell him, I can’t. I can’t risk his health. As much as I hate to admit it, Bam is right. Jackson couldn’t take more pressure on his brain right now. I don’t want him to get hurt even more.” Mark finally opened his eyes at his friends.

“But... But you’ll get hurt even more, Mark hyung.”

“It’s alright. I can take it. I’d rather get hurt rather than seeing Jackson does.”

 

“Home Sweet Home!” Bam Bam exclaimed excitingly as he opened his apartment door to welcome Jackson home.

Jackson just chuckled seeing the cute boyfriend of his as he let himself inside their home. It wasn’t a big apartment, but it’s a home at least. Jackson looked around the place curiously, trying to familiarize

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter