The Decision

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jacky, is everything alright?” Bam Bam asked his now fiancée who has been in his own thought ever since they stepped inside the wedding shop.

Jackson snapped out of his thought as he smiled at the younger, “I’m fine, just thinking a lot of preparation of our wedding.” Jackson was definitely lying to his fiancée. Jackson couldn’t tell the younger that his mind has been occupied a certain red hair best friend.

“Aw, don’t worry. I have it all under control. Now what do you think about this tuxedo?” Bam Bam seemed to believe Jackson words as he showed the older the white tuxedo in his hand. “I bet you’re going to look super handsome in this. You want to try it out?”

Jackson nodded his head without any rejection, “Sure, I’ll try it on.” Jackson agreed right away as he took the tuxedo with him to the changing room.

Bam Bam frowned at Jackson weirdly silence self which has happened for few days. Bam Bam has started to get worried for his fiancée weird behavior. However, his thought was quickly wiped away when he saw Jackson walked out of the changing room with his white tuxedo.

Bam Bam shouted in admiration, “Jacky! You look so handsome in the tuxedo!”

Jackson just laughed softly at the younger wide eyes of admiration as he turned to look at himself in the mirror. Jackson didn’t know why but he just didn’t have that excitement to get married; he didn’t have that nervousness or expectation to get married. In fact, he was kind of started to doubt about this marriage thing.

“Why? You don’t like it?” Jackson heard Bam Bam asked him worriedly.

Jackson immediately shook his head as he smiled at his fiancée, “I love it. I love what you choose for me.”

Bam Bam seemed satisfied with Jackson words as he excused himself to choose his own tuxedo, completely unaware of Jackson disappeared smile as soon as he turned his back around. Jackson sighed big as he turned to look at himself back in the mirror.

“Am I really happy?” He ended up questioning himself in doubt.

 

“Mark hyung…” Youngjae was insisted not to sign the document where Mark has fully given over his share of the business to him. “I’m not going to sign that document ever.”

“YoungJae-ah…”

“No hyung! We’re business partners! No matter where you’ll go, this is still yours! Even you’re not here to manage it, I’ll manage it for you.” Youngjae was stubbornly insisted. “This is the business we fought together from scratch, it belongs to us, it will forever stay like that. End of story.”

“Youngjae, I don’t know if I will come back…”

Mark words were cut by the younger as he said, “It doesn’t matter, hyung. I just want you to have something you can always come back to.” Youngjae admitted sadly. He was really sad for the oldest decision to leave the country, but he knows there’s nothing they can do to stop Mark once he has made the decision. The only thing they can do was to support him and hope; hoping the oldest will come back again. And Youngjae was desperately using the business as the guarantee.

Mark sighed as he gave up in the younger stubbornness. “I am really sorry, Jae. I… I know I’m selfish, but I can’t… I can’t stay here, at least for now.”

“Then where will you go hyung? You’re going back to L.A?” Youngjae asked the oldest.

Mark shook his head, “No, I don’t want to be my parents’ burden. Honestly, I don’t know Jae. I would just take wherever my legs take me, I guess.”

“I wish I can go with you, hyung.” Youngjae sighed sadly. He was seriously wanted to follow his Mark hyung, to accompany him but he knows he couldn’t. He has big responsibility over their business. “Promise me one thing, hyung?” Youngjae suddenly asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter