The Amnesia

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Mark opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was the relief yet worried face of Im Jaebum. “Mark?” Jaebum called the older name softly since he noticed how Mark was fighting against the sleeping drug on his body.

Mark groaned in pain as he tried to adjust his eyesight to the sudden brightness in the room before he muttered out, “What happened?” He asked in his hoarse voice. “Where am I?”

“You’re in the hospital, Mark.” Jaebum informed the older before he noticed the change in Mark face.

Everything suddenly came to Mark as he remembered what happened to him; he party, the accident and the drunken Jackson.

“JACKSON!” Mark almost shot up from his bed when he realized he has no energy to even getting up, and Jaebum didn’t help at all as his friend forced him back to his lying position.

“Mark, you can’t move yet! You are not allowed to walk, you have broken leg!” Jaebum was desperately trying to calm the older down from his sudden panic attack of Jackson.

“Jaebum, where’s Jackson? Is he okay? Where is he?” Mark impatiently attacked Jaebum with his worries for his fiancée.

Jaebum sighed as he didn’t want to be the one who delivered the news of Jackson to Mark. Jaebum knows Mark will break down if he found out about Jackson critical condition. However, Jaebum knows he won’t be able to get away from Mark tight hold on his hand. Mark was looking at him with panic and worries all over his face.

Finding no way out of the question, Jaebum honestly confessed out about Jackson condition to Mark.

Mark was frozen up as he heard about his fiancée condition. He can clearly feel his broken heart tore into pieces as he heard about the chances he could lose his true love to the angel of death. “And how long has it been since we’re out of the emergency room?” Mark asked Jaebum the critical question.

If the doctor informed them about the 48 hours chance, he has to know how long has it been ever since?

“About 20 hours.” Jaebum replied the older sadly.

“I want to see him.” It wasn’t a request but a statement coming out of Mark mouth.

Jaebum sighed as he understood the tone of voice of the oldest. Mark is going to see Jackson no matter what it takes.

 

“Mark hyung! You’re awake!” Yugyeom was the first one who ran towards the oldest in wheelchair. Jaebum somehow found his way to persuade the doctor to let Mark visit Jackson.

Mark didn’t reply Yugyeom as he just nodded his head before Jaebum pulled the wheelchair inside the super intensive room. Bam Bam was already inside the room, accompanying Jackson. When the Thai boy saw Mark, he was happy that Mark is awake, but at the same time he knew he will have to step aside from Jackson side.

Mark has his right to be with Jackson more. In fact, if there’s anyone who can wake Jackson up, there’s no doubt it would be Mark.

Understanding to let Mark alone with his fiancée, Jaebum and Bam Bam left the room.

“GaGa...” Mark couldn’t bend his tears from streaming down his face as he saw the weak condition of his fiancée. Jackson has a lot of tubes connected to his body, and he even had to rely on breathing machine to know that the Chinese man is still alive.

Slowly and carefully, Mark reached out for Jackson hand which felt cold for the oldest. “GaGa, wake up soon for me...?” Mark finally able to crack out his words in between his sobs as he continued, “I’m sorry for losing my focus on the road, I’m sorry for causing you so much pain now. I am sorry...”

Mark completely broke down in front of unconscious J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter