The Unforgivable

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jackson was smiling widely, reaching a paper out of his pocket and read the contents, “…, there’s nothing I can say or do to express how happy I am right now, to be standing in front of you, saying out my vow to you. Do you remember the first time we met? From that moment when you accidentally poured your coffee on my books, do you know that you have accidentally poured out your trails of scent on my whole heart as well? ..., thank you for coming to my life; thank you for colouring my black and white life to colourful ones; thank you for standing by my side all these years; and there’s too many thanks I want to say to you more, but most importantly, thank you for being my spouse. I promise you with all my heart and soul, I will make you the happiest man on earth alive.”

Jackson was smiling proudly as he looked up to have his smile disappeared.

“Babe, why are you crying? I don’t want to see you in tears.” Jackson said sadly as he reached out to wipe the tears from the blurry face in front of him.

“I am just too touched, Jacks.” The male in front of him said out.

“Silly, I’m just reading out my heart out to you.” Jackson chuckled out.

“But I don’t think I can believe in your words anymore, Jacks. You’re not my mine anymore.” The sudden words from the male froze Jackson on spot.

“Babe, what are you talking about? You were scaring me.” Jackson started to freak out as he realized the male has already pulled his hand away from his hold. “Babe?”

“I am sorry, Jacks. I can’t do this anymore. I don’t have the energy to fight anymore, so I let you go. I let you go for him.” And slowly, the blurry presence of the male disappeared from Jackson sight into lightness.

“NO! Come back! I love you! I love you my Dimsum!”

 

Jackson shot up in sitting position on his bed, all sweaty because of the weird dream of his. Jackson was trying to catch his breath from all the rushing heart of his at that moment because of the dream. Turning aside to look at the still sleeping Bam Bam, Jackson sighed in relief for the younger being heavy sleeper.

Jackson was trying to calm himself down from his rushing heartbeat as he remembered back of his dream again. It has been a week since Bam Bam asked him for marriage, and the same time, he has been having the same dream all over and over again every night.

He was definitely saying his vow out to the person in his dream, but who was the man? Why couldn’t Jackson see his face? Why couldn’t Jackson hear the name of the male? But importantly, why did Jackson talk in fluent Mandarin? Just from that point, Jackson was sure that male in his dream wasn’t Bam Bam but someone else.

Come back! I love you! I love you my Dimsum!

Dimsum? Who was his Dimsum? Why did the man leave Jackson? Although it was only a dream, but Jackson could visibly felt the hurt in his heart when the male refused him and pulled his hand away from him. Why did the feeling of hurt still lingered on Jackson although it’s only from a dream? Who was that man? Who was the man who seemed to have such big role in Jackson heart? Who was that man who has occupied Jackson mind and dream ever since he lost his memories?

Was Jackson married before he met Bam Bam? Was Jackson in bad relationship before Bam Bam?

Jackson was confused but he couldn’t remember anything about his past. He couldn’t ask Bam Bam about it, right? Then who could he ask help from? His friends?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter