The Unfortunate Misunderstanding

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EARLY UPDATE!!!

Enjoy guys!!! Don't kill me after you finish this chapter!!!

====================================================================================================================

Bam Bam whined in protest for Jackson not to join the dinner with their other friends. Bam Bam couldn’t tell Jackson that their friends hated him and meeting them would only put him in the situation where he felt like he is nothing in their eyes. Bam Bam hated to be hated by his friends.

“But... But it must have been long since we hang out with our friends. You have been taking care of me these weeks; you must miss hanging out with our friends, right?” Jackson looked at his boyfriend, a bit surprised of his rejection to meet up with their friends.

Bam Bam didn’t know how to reply his boyfriend as he thought of the best way to persuade the older in staying home instead. “But I want to stay home with you, only the two of us.” Bam Bam whined cutely at his boyfriend.

Jackson smiled as he playfully pinched Bam Bam cheek, “You are so cute, Bam. Come on, we live together; we’re always together, but it’s not always we can hang out with our friends. Besides, this will be the first time for me to meet up with our friends since my accident.”

Bam Bam sighed as he knew there’s nothing he can do to persuade the older to stay home. Bam Bam pouted as he muttered out, “Then you can go meet with them. I’ll just stay home.”

Jackson looked in surprised towards his boyfriend, “Why do you want to stay home? Don’t you want to hang out with our friends too?”

“They hate me. I don’t want to go there to be treated like the air.” Bam Bam whispered out softly in sadness.

“Eh? Why would they hate you? You’re their friends too!” Jackson was definitely shocked at his boyfriend words.

Bam Bam sighed as he didn’t know how to explain to Jackson. Bam Bam couldn’t admit the real reason behind the hate their friends been treating him, right?

“Come on, you must think too much. Beside, you have me. I won’t treat you like the air, in fact I’ll treat you like a princess.” Jackson smiled widely at his boyfriend.

“I hate you for your sweet mouth.” Bam Bam groaned in protest at himself for being too weak towards Jackson sweet mouth.

“I know you can never resist me.” Jackson grinned proudly.

 

“Hey guys, sorry we’re a bit late!” 5 pairs of eyes looked up at Jaebum who just arrived with Mark at the dinner place. Mark was still on his walking sticks for his movement. Jaebum was helping him into his seat before he took the seat beside the oldest.

“Mark hyung, I heard your cast will be removed tomorrow.” Jinyoung asked his best friend excitingly.

Mark nodded his head, smiling back at Jinyoung, “Yeah, finally I get to this thing off my leg. This cast is so inconvenient in my daily activities!”

“Stop complaining, hyung! You need it to make your leg heal faster and better!” Yugyeom rolled his eyes at the oldest nonstop complains. Well, Yugyeom is the lucky one to live under roof with the oldest to hear the oldest groans and complains every day.

“Is that how you talk to your hyung, Kim Yugyeom?” Youngjae scolded the youngest.

However, before Yugyeom get to talk back, Jinyoung has already cut in between them before another fight happened in the start of their dinner. “Okay, you two knock it off. We’re here for dinner, not another bickering.”

Being scolded by the mother of the group, both Yugyeom and Youngjae pouted as they looked away from each other annoyingly for a minute before they laughed it off in the same time. With the laughter, everyone else laughed as well which brightened the dinner atmosphere.

“So how’s everyone doing? Jackson, have you done your check up regularly at the doctor?” Jinyoung asked the Chinese male.

Jackson smiled as he nodded his head, “I was back from check up this morning. It went well.” The Chinese male replied Jinyoung as the waiter approached them for the order. Jackson unconsciously ordered spicy & sour soup which stunned him for a moment. Wait! Why did he order that soup? He couldn’t take spicy stuff, then why did the soup just rolled out of his to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter