The Forever Love

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jaebum looked at Mark who was sitting beside him with no expression on his face. Jaebum sighed as he decided to speak up, “It’s still not too late to stop the wedding.”

To his question, Jaebum heard the oldest sighed as he replied softly, “I’m fine.”

Jaebum sighed in silence before he heard the announcement for the boarding of their flight. Jaebum watched the older who stood up from his seat and turned to look at him. Jaebum sighed as he sat up and followed the older towards the flight gate where they’re going to board the plane.

However, in the middle of document check up, a sudden disturbing sound was heard from the airport speaker. Everyone attention was on the sudden ruckus sound from it before Jaebum eyes widen of shock, recognizing the next voice coming out of the speaker.

Jaebum turned to look at the same shocked Mark beside him.

It was Jackson voice for sure! But what is that Chinese male doing here, messing up with the airport speaker?

But before Jaebum get to think far, Jackson had already spoke out in his fluent Mandarin, leaving Jaebum and all non Chinese passengers to be confused. Jaebum turned to look at Mark who has starting to shake in tears while Jackson voice kept speaking through the speaker.

Whatever Jackson was saying, Jaebum knows it has worked on Mark. At that moment, Jaebum knows he has lost his chance again. Jaebum knows he has lost Mark to Jackson again. Taking a deep breath, Jaebum reached to take Mark hand in his as he looked at the older straight in the eyes.

“Go! Go find back your love! Although I have no idea what he’s saying through the speaker, but the fact that he’s here and not in his wedding can already say so much to me.” Jaebum tried to force his smile at the oldest. “Mark, are you still going to give up on him now that he has found his way back to you?”

And without any words, Mark has already dashed out of the place and ran towards to where he is supposed belong to, in Jackson embrace.

 

Jackson was freaked out in fear of losing his love as he searched around the big airport. He was getting frustrated as he couldn’t get glimpse of his Mark anywhere. But he’s not Jackson for nothing as the idea just came up to him as almost immediately

Without thinking about anything else, he dashed towards the one place where Mark could hear him from no matter where he is at that moment.

Jackson didn’t have time to consider about his pride as he begged on his knees for a chance to speak through the speaker; probably due to pity the younger male, they just let him use it. Jackson grabbed the microphone before he pushed it on for the whole airport to be able to hear his voice.

“Tuan Yi En! Tuan Yi En! I don’t know where you are right now but I know you can hear me.” Jackson spoke up in his mother language, “I am sorry for taking this long to come back to you. I am sorry for all the pains I’ve caused you for these months. I am sorry for losing my way back to you. I am sorry, I am sorry, Yi En.”

Jackson was already in tears at that moment, but he still continued in between his tears.

“Yi En, please come back to me, ok? Please come back to my side… Please come back to my embrace. Yi En, I need you by my side. Do you remember what I said to you when I proposed to you? Without you by my side, I don’t think I will be able to live, so I beg, please come back to me, alright? As long as you come back to me, I’ll do anything, anything you wanted me to do. As long as you’re here beside me.”

At this point, Jackson has already broke down in his knees, sobbing hard while still not letting go of the microphone.

“I haven’t gotten the chance to hear your wedding vows to me yet, so please come back to me and don’t leave me. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter