Epilogue

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jackson! You’re better finished getting the boys ready in another 10 minutes!” Mark shouted from the kitchen towards his spouse who was in the middle of getting their boys ready with their matching outfits of the day.

 “Yi En! I need help!” Mark heard his spouse desperate tone of voice.

Mark sighed as he put down whatever he was doing and walked towards the boys’ room which was now full of scattered clothes on the floor, not to mention of the toys tossed around the room. “What is this?” Mark protested as he remembered he was just finished cleaning up the room in about two hours ago and not it had already became a sea of mess again.

“Daddy!” A 3 years old boy who was still missing his pant ran towards Mark immediately and hugged his little arm around his Daddy long legs. “Daddy!”

Mark smiled immediately at his cute son, “What’s wrong Shawn? Why don’t you have your pant on?” Mark picked up the little boy in his arm, “Are you giving trouble for your Papa again?” Mark asked the little boy who pouted immediately.

As always, his little cute pout works everytime on his Daddy.

Jackson sighed as he witnessed how different that little boy acted when he’s around his spouse. Seriously, Shawn never listens to Jackson and always gives trouble for the Chinese male with everything. However, when he’s in front of Mark, the little boy turned differently. Little Shawn listens to Mark obediently. Sometimes, Jackson protests of how the little Shawn shows favorites to Mark.

“You know what? He never listens to me! He always favorites you over me! That is so not fair!” Jackson whined out in protest towards his spouse.

Mark just rolled his eyes at his spouse, “Are you seriously protesting right now because of our boys?”

Jackson just pouted deeper as he turned to look at the other boy sitting on the bed quietly, “Georgie, you love Papa the most right? Georgie, you have to be on Papa side, ok?”

“Georgie loves Papa.” The little boy smiled sweetly at his father before he kissed Jackson on his cheek.

“Aw… Papa loves Georgie the best too!” Jackson was happily kissed his son back.

“Shawn loves Daddy too!” Seeing his twin brother who kissed their Papa, the little boy didn’t want to lose as he confessed his love to his Daddy before landed a kiss on his American father lip. “Shawn loves Daddy very much!”

Mark couldn’t help but to smile widely at his son, “Daddy loves Shawnie too! Daddy also loves Georgie! Both of you are Daddy biggest love!” Mark said as he also didn’t forget about his other twin boy. He loves both of his twin boys. “Now, let’s get you your pant, buddy!”

Mark decided to get the boys ready by himself. “GaGa, you go change yourself. I’ll get the boys ready then we’re leaving right away. We don’t want to be late again for the lunch date with the others. Youngjae will have my head for being late again.”

“Alright, alright.” Jackson just sighed as he did what his spouse told me to do and walked out of the boys’ room to their master room.

 

5 years… It has been 5 years since Mark and Jackson got married. Everyday is just like another new day for the couple. Their love for each other has always overwhelms anyone around them. Their love for each other only gets stronger and stronger by each day.

It was 2 years after their marriage when the couple decided to adopt kid into their family. They’re lucky as their adoption file was received well and soon they’re informed about the twin boys. At first, Mark and Jackson was only wanted a kid, but the moment they met the twins for the first time, the couple has already fallen in love with the boys. And within a week, they’re officially the parents of the two little boys.

Shawn and George are two identical twins with such different personalities. Shawn is loud, outgoing and hyper while George is calm and quiet. The twins are just polar opposite for each other. In a way, the twins are just the exact replica of their fathers.

Shawn and George cuteness have not only their fathers, but their uncles wrapped around their little fingers too.

“Shawn! George!”

Just as soon as the family entered the VIP room of the restaurant, the two little angels were taken away directly from their fathers by their uncles. Everyone immediately coos around the two boys, completely forgotten about their fathers who just smiled proudly from aside.

“I guess, our boys has completely stolen our places in our friends’ heart.” Jackson pretended to be hurt while looking at his spouse.

Mark just laughed softly as he said, “You’re so cute, my Mandu!” 

“I know, that’s why you love me so much.” Jackson smiled proudly.

“That’s very right.” Mark nodded his head before he planted a sweet kiss on his spouse lip.

 

“You are still the same, so cheesy!” Mark and Jackson broke away from the kiss as they turned towards the source of the voice. Both Mark and Jackson were surprised to see the grinning Im Jae Bum. Both Mark and Jackson were really surprised at the presence of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter