The Proposal

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jacky…” Upon seeing the Chinese male, Bam Bam immediately ran to throw himself in his boyfriend embrace with tears on his face.

Jaebum and Mark who were too shocked at the sudden appearance of Jackson were frozen at spot. Mark was the first one who snapped out of it as he tried to explain to Jackson, “Jacks… it’s not…” Mark knew Jackson must have seen him slapped Bam Bam, but the Chinese male didn’t know the reason behind it.

“Save it, Mark.” Jackson angrily glared at his friend. “I saw it my own eyes, how can you hit my boyfriend?”

“Jackson, it’s not what you saw…” Jaebum was trying to help Mark in explaining, but angry Jackson was too blind or mute to hear anything beside his anger.

“You know what? I didn’t believe in Bam when he told me how bad you were all treating him, but I know now, after I saw it my own eyes…” Jackson was really furious towards Mark. “If you land your hand on my boyfriend again, I swear, I won’t let you that easily, Mark Tuan.”

Mark was too shocked to hear the anger and hate Jackson threw on him. Mark can hear it visibly from Jackson tone of voice and it really broke Mark heart into pieces that he couldn’t be sure if he could mend it again. Jackson has never looked at him with much hate and disappointment in his life ever.

But now Jackson just did it. Jackson just successfully stomped over the pieces of his heart like it’s nothing.

“Come on, let’s go babe.” Jackson said to Bam Bam before led him away from them, not giving Mark any chance of explaining.

Hearing Jackson calling Bam Bam ‘babe’, it’s like the last straw for Mark before he lost his footing and fell into Jaebum who caught him immediately. “Mark!” Jaebum was worriedly sick for Mark. Jaebum can see clearly the broken hurt in the oldest and Jaebum cursed himself for not being able to help him.

And it didn’t help when they noticed the evil smirk on Bam Bam he threw back at them before Jackson led him away.

“He hates me… He hates me…” That’s the only sentence Mark managed to say out before he broke down totally in his spot.

 

“What should we do now?” Jinyoung asked desperately as they’re all sitting on the couch of Mark apartment. After hearing what happened in the dinner before, the rest of the friends were really furious at Bam Bam, but in the same time, they couldn’t help but to be mad at Jackson for saying hurtful words towards the vulnerable Mark.

“Should we just tell Jackson hyung the truth?” Yugyeom suggested. He was really furious and sad at the same time for his Mark hyung.

“At this moment, we can’t. Jackson is too angry right now, so no matter what we said won’t get into him. In fact, he will think worse of Mark.” Jaebum replied before he sighed big, “Oh God! Why am I so useless? I can’t even help my friend!” Jaebum was definitely angry at himself.

“Hyung, don’t say like that!” It’s Yugyeom who comforted the older. “We’re all wanted to help them back together, but we also know that we can do only so much, in the end, Jackson hyung has to find his own way back to Mark. Even if we told Jackson hyung the truth or force him to believe us, it’s all coming back to Jackson hyung himself.”

“Yugyeommie is right. All we can do right now is to be there for Mark hyung.” Jinyoung sighed big before he continued, “Mark hyung is very vulnerable right now; his pain is so visibly shown in his face, I’m really worried for him.”

“I wanted to help Mark hyung so bad, but I don’t know how to transfer his pain to me instead.” Yugyeom honestly confessed out his hurt feeling, drop of tears streaming down his face.

“It’s alright, Gyeommie.” Jinyoung comforted the youngest. “Just be there for him so he won’t feel that he’s alone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter