The Meeting

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Jackson?” Jackson turned around when he heard his name being familiarly called. As he turned around, he saw Mark in his walking stick, helped by Youngjae approaching him. “You’re looking for me?” Mark asked his amnesia lover with a wide smile on his face. Mark couldn’t help the happiness that suddenly fluttered in his heart at the thought of the younger was waiting for him in front of the coffee shop.

“Oh hey Mark! How are you?” Jackson immediately greeted his friend. “Wow! Shouldn’t you be resting at home?”

“That’s what I told him!” Youngjae replied Jackson with agreement. “Mark hyung is just so stubborn to listen to me! Talk some senses into his brain, Jackson hyung!” Youngjae was desperately angry for the oldest stubbornness to follow him to work.

Mark rolled his eyes at Youngjae, “Seriously Jae, I only have difficulties with my leg. I can still work with my hand and brain!” Mark protested back at his business partner. “Besides, I hate being cooped inside the apartment!”

“Work? You work here?” Jackson finally caught the word from Mark mouth as he asked the older.

“Yup! Mark hyung and I own this coffee shop, hyung.” Youngjae smiled, informing the Chinese male who seemed surprised at the facts that the coffee shop that weirdly attracted his attention for a while before turned out to be his friends’. “Oh anyway, why are you standing in front of the shop, hyung?”

Jackson smiled sheepishly as he admitted, “Well, it’s embarrassing, really. I actually just happened to pass by the street when my attention got caught of this coffee shop and I have been standing here for a while before you two appeared.”

Youngjae chuckled seeing the tint of blush on the Chinese male face while Mark was smiling in happiness. Of course it’s no wonder Jackson would be attracted to the coffee shop because it’s the place he visits everyday before he lost his memories. Mark was almost saying out the obvious reason but he held himself from doing so. “You want to come inside, Jacks?”

Jacks...

Jackson was a bit taken back at the sudden weird feeling inside his heart when he heard the way Mark called his nickname; it was too familiar in his ears. They way his name was pronounced out of the red hair sent the super familiar warmth inside his heart out of nowhere, which confused Jackson to the fullest.

Again, Mark was able to trigger any unexplainable feelings out of Jackson since their last meeting at the hospital. Why Jackson always have that kind of warmth feeling everytime he’s around the red head? Why couldn’t Jackson have that same effect when he’s with his boyfriend, Bam Bam?

“Jackson, are you alright?” Jackson snapped out of his thought when he heard another call from Mark.

Jackson smiled towards the red hair as he nodded his head, “Sure.”

 

“Here you go, your favourite hazelnut coffee latte.” Jackson thanked Youngjae who put a cup of hot coffee in front of him. Jackson looked around the shop for a while before his eyes landed on the red hair whose seemed busy being surrounded by few teenagers wearing the coffee shop uniform.

“How do you feel about our shop, hyung?” Youngjae noticed the wonder eyes of the Chinese male. “You know you’re the interior designer of both our coffee shops.”

Jackson seemed surprised with the news, “I did?”

“Of course! You are Jackson Wang, the famous interior designer that everyone wanted to hire!” Youngjae praised the Chinese male with a smile. “There’s no way you wouldn’t lend a hand in our business, hyung!”

Jackson just smiled back at the younger; inside his heart, he was feeling proud that he’s the one responsible for the shop design. “Hey Youngjae, do I come to his shop occasionally before I lost my memories? This place is just so familiar to me, I don’t know why.”

Youngjae was honestly ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter