The Wedding

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hey Jackson hyung!” It’s Jinyoung, Youngjae and Yugyeom who approached the groom of the day. Although they didn’t want to attend the wedding, but Mark made them to go. The three friends were forbidden to send Mark and Jaebum to the airport and the three had been sulked about it.

“Hey guys! Thanks for coming!” Jackson greeted them back before his eyes searched for the presence of someone else.

“Mark hyung and Jaebum hyung couldn’t make it, hyung. They wanted me to send their apologies to you.” Youngjae was the one spoke up when he noticed the wondering eyes of the groom.

Jackson seemed super disappointed at the news but managed to not visibly show it out. “Ah, really? I hope they’ll make it to the party then.”

The three friends exchanged awkward looks with each other, not knowing how to reply the Chinese male. However, they were saved when someone approached them to inform that the ceremony is about to start. Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yugyeom immediately excused themselves to their seats.

It wasn’t long before everybody stood up to welcome another groom walking inside the church. Jackson watched how Bam Bam was walking towards him with a wide smile on his face. In that moment, Jackson was being hit by super big headaches on his head that he couldn’t help but to squat down in pain.

Jinyoung, Youngjae, and Yugyeom ran towards their friend in fast speed. Bam Bam ignored everything as he ran towards his soon to be husband side.

But Jackson was too much in pain to hear about their worries. Jackson was back into his past memories that chose to come back to him in that moment.

 

“Jackson, what are you doing?” Jackson looked up from his kneeling position to Mark priceless shocking face.

“Tuan Yi En, we’ve been together for years but for me but I still can’t seem to get enough of your presence by my side. Everyday for me is a new day to be with you, to be able to wake up with your face beside me, to start my day with the smile you gave me; to impatiently wait for the work time to finish so I can come back to your embrace.”

At this point, tears had already streamed down Mark face as Jackson continued on.

“Tuan Yi En, I love you so much that I don’t think I can live another minute without you by my side. So my Dimsum, would you give this Mandu a chance to show my forever love to you by marrying me?”

Jackson never left his eyes off his crying mess Dimsum.

“Yah stupid! Do you even have to ask? Of course I would!” Mark scolded his boyfriend in between his tears.

Jackson didn’t need to be scolded twice as he lifted up his love happily and twirled him around without no care at all of their surroundings. Time was just like stopping to be circled around their happiness.

 

“Markie Pooh! I miss you so much! I wish I can be there with you!” Jackson was whining like a little kid over the phone line. The two of them were separated by the ocean but it didn’t seem to stop them for loving each other, although it’s trough electronic device.

“I miss you so much too, GaGa.” Mark replied his boyfriend back with the same longing on his face. “I wish I can be there with you too. It to be spending birthday alone without you by my side.” Mark complained.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter