The Pain

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kunpimook Bhuwakul!”

Bam Bam cringed in fear hearing the furious Jaebum in front of him and just led the older dragged him away from Jackson room. Bam Bam could only bow his head in guilt as he let the older angrily yelled at him. However, because of Jaebum loud voice has already drew Jinyoung and Yugyeom out of Mark room.

“What’s wrong, hyung?” Yugyeom was the one who asked out as he noticed the very furious Jaebum.

“What’s wrong? Ask this bastard!” Youngjae pointed furiously at Bam Bam. Everyone was surprised to see the angry Youngjae in front of them. Youngjae isn’t someone to curse at anyone, but here Youngjae is, cursing that Bam Bam; the dongsaeng he adores the most.

“What did he do?” Jinyoung who seemed to catch the situation asked out in blank face.

Youngjae angrily told them everything he heard outside Jackson room. Upon hearing about all the lies Bam Bam said to Jackson, Jinyoung and Yugyeom couldn’t help themselves but to cuss at the Thai boy for what he did.

“What’s wrong with you??? Why did you do that to Jackson and Mark hyung?” Jinyoung was holding himself from punching the Thai boy in front of him.

“I’m sorry. I know what I did was wrong but please understand me...” Bam Bam was desperately trying to apologize and explained his heart out but he was cut by his best friend who he thought would be sided with him.

“How can you do that and expect us to understand you? Are you out of your mind, Kunpimook?” Yugyeom angrily shouted at his friend. “Bam, you lied to Jackson hyung! You hurt Mark hyung! How can you... Who are you? What have you done with the angel Bam Bam I know?”

Bam Bam was flinched in hurt at his friend words. Out of everyone, he always thinks that Yugyeom understands him. “What do you know about me, Kim Yugyeom?” Feeling trapped in between the four, he snapped angrily. “Do you know how much I love Jackson hyung? Do you?”

At Bam Bam sudden confession, everyone was shocked for sure. Noticing the others surprised reaction, Bam Bam snickered, “I have thought so!” Bam Bam glared at the four in front of him, “What do you know about my heart? I know I hurt Mark hyung badly but I can’t... I can’t win against this temptation in my heart to finally be able to have Jackson hyung by my side. I love Jackson hyung so much. I can’t... I can’t let this chance to have him go away from me. I am sorry.”

Bam Bam finally confessed out his honest feeling in front of them and broke down in tears.

Still, none made a move to comfort the younger boy. They were too shock at the sudden revelation from the younger boy but at the same time, they’re still mad at him for hurting Mark and Jackson. Jinyoung, as the mother of the group decided to make the first move to comfort the crying boy.

“Bam Bam, we’re sorry for not realizing how much you must been hurt, but still you shouldn’t do this. You hurt both Jackson and Mark hyung. You’re using Jackson vulnerability right now to get what you want. This isn’t right, dongsaeng.” Jinyoung tried to talk sense to the younger. “You should apologize to both Jackson and Mark, I’m sure they won’t blame you.”

However, they didn’t expect Bam Bam who flinched away from Jinyoung touch as he glared angrily at them. “No! I’m not losing Jackson hyung to Mark hyung again! In his eyes, I am his boyfriend now! He trusts me! He loves me!”

“Bam Bam!” Everyone flinched at Jaebum sudden anger.

“I know you all are never on my side!” Bam Bam snapped angrily at the four, not caring about anything else but to protect himself. “You know what? I am done feeling guilty and explaining myself to you all.” Bam Bam glared at the four angrily before he continued, “You want to tell Jackson hyung about what I did, please do. I’m not scared of it! You all heard it from the doctor; Jackson hyung can’t take more stress right now. The doctor even advised not to force him to remember about his memories or we’ll suffer more from his massive headache because of it.”

Bam Bam suddenly smirked winningly, knowing what he said was true. No matter how much they hate him right now, but they’ll never take Jackson health as the bet.

“Who are you? What have you done to Bam Bam we know?” It was Jinyoung soft voice asked out. Jinyoung was seriously shocked to see another side of Bam Bam; Jinyoung couldn’t recognize this young man in front of him anymore; he’s like a stranger in Jinyoung eyes. He’s not Bam Bam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter