The Lies

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When Mark woke up again, he was greeted with the good news that Jackson has already woken up. Jinyoung and Youngjae who just arrived at the hospital were all happy for the news. All of them have to wait until Jackson being moved to normal intensive room before all of them got to visit the patient.

“Jackson!” When Jackson heard his name being called, he turned to see a red hair man in wheelchair and other four guys approaching him with big smiles on their faces.

At that moment, what really got Jackson attention was the man in wheelchair. Although the red hair in wheelchair has his head bandages but it couldn’t cover up the beauty in him. Jackson finally snapped out of his sudden thought when he felt the red hair grabbed his hand.

“Jackson, you’re awake!” Jackson taken back when the red hair suddenly shed tears with a smile on his face while hold his hand.

Out of natural response, Jackson withdrew his hand away from the red hair while looking at him confusedly. Why this red hair cried while holding hand? Does he know this beautiful man in front of him?

“Jackson?” Mark called his fiancée confusedly. He can see the total confusion on Jackson which confused Mark even more.

“Who are you? Do I know you?” Jackson finally asked out the question in his mind.

Everyone in the room gasped in shock as the room turned into total silence. “Jackson, don’t play around. Do you know how worried Mark is for you?” Jaebum tried to ease up the tense atmosphere in the room.

“Mark? Who is Mark?” Jackson asked again before he turned to look at the red hair in wheelchair. “Are you Mark?”

“Jackson! What’s wrong with you?” Mark was desperately wanted to move himself from the wheelchair to hug his boyfriend but his condition just wouldn’t let him be. “Jackson, please stop this joke, ok?” Mark was begging his boyfriend to stop playing pretend with him.

“I am not playing! I really don’t know you!” Jackson snapped back at Mark annoyingly. Jackson wasn’t really playing around, why couldn’t the red hair understand?

Not only Mark but the others were shocked at Jackson sudden snap because Jackson has never raised his voice in annoyance towards Mark, not even once. But here Jackson is, snapped loudly at the frozen Mark.

Jaebum was about to scold Jackson for hurting Mark before Bam Bam appeared out of nowhere.

 

“Don’t blame Jackson hyung. He has memories lost. He doesn’t even know who he is when he opened his eyes before.” One statement from Bam Bam silenced the room into shock as their attention turned towards Jackson who suddenly smiled brightly at Bam Bam appearance.

“Hey, where have you been? You left me alone, I was lonely.” Jackson turned into the usual cheerful Jackson when he talked to Bam Bam.

“Jackson, you really lost your memories? Don’t you remember us at all? Not even Mark hyung?” Jinyoung was the one who finally found his voice to ask out.

Sadly, Jackson shook his head while he looked at them, “I’m sorry but I really don’t remember at all.”

As Jackson honestly replied, everyone attention turned towards the red hair in wheelchair. Everyone can see visibly the pain on the oldest face, and it really hurt them very much. None was able to say a word at the situation until Mark broke it.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter