The Familiar Feeling

SOULMATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jinyoung sighed for nth times as he looked sadly at the oldest silence. Ever since the night the oldest broke down in tears in their embrace, he hasn’t said a word out. Heck, he didn’t even move from his frozen position. It’s just like his soul has flown away from his body.

Mark doesn’t talk, Mark doesn’t move, Mark doesn’t eat, Mark doesn’t drink, Mark doesn’t even blink his eyes.

All his friends are worried sick for him. They have tried everything to gain the oldest attention but it always come back to the same conclusion. Mark was only left with a body with no soul.

That’s until Jaebum couldn’t take it anymore. Jaebum furiously grabbed the oldest shoulders to shake his soul back to the body. “Damn it Mark! Don’t you do this to us!” Jaebum was seriously madly worried about the oldest. “I know you’re hurting, but doing this to yourself isn’t going to solve anything! So what if he has lost his memories? So what if he doesn’t remember you? Then you make him remember back!!!”

At this point, Jaebum didn’t care about anything at all but to knock some sense in the oldest brain. “If there’s anyone who able to help Jackson to gain his memories back, it’s you! It’s you, Mark!” Jaebum paused for a while before he continued, “Right now, Jackson needs you the most. He has lost his way back to you; it’s up to you now to show him the way; to lead him back to your side.”

“Please Mark, don’t do this to yourself, alright? You’re just going to hurt yourself. I know you’re probably won’t care about yourself but do you care about our feelings? Do you care about us, Mark? Do you care about Jackson feeling if he knows you’re like this!”

And seemed like Jaebum words did some wonders to the oldest as he finally looked up to Jaebum in the eyes; however what hurts Jaebum the most was the blank eyes of the oldest; the eyes that was once full of life was now filled with nothing.

“Please Mark, I beg you, you’re stronger than this, I know you’re way stronger than you think. Fight it, Mark. Don’t lose yourself to that world of darkness. I beg you.” Jaebum was now desperately begging the oldest to come back to himself.

“Mark hyung, listen to Jaebum hyung. Come back, please. I know you’re hurting badly, but fight it hyung. Fight it to come back to Jackson hyung!” This time, Youngjae joined in Jaebum attempt to help the oldest. “Jackson hyung is now lost, he needs you to help him. Mark hyung, only you can help him. He’s waiting for you, hyung!”

“Youngjae is right! He might not remember you now, but his heart will. His heart will slowly find its way back to you. But he’ll need your help in leading it to the right way.” Jinyoung joined in. “Mark hyung, if you don’t believe in us, at least believe in your heart; believe in your love for each other...”

“Mark hyung, what you and Jackson hyung have is true love. Everyone with eyes can see how much you two love each other; you two are born for each other, don’t give up hyung. Don’t give up on your love. Trust in Jackson hyung. Trust in Jackson hyung who will soon find his way back to your love.” Yugyeom said out in tears.

And just like that, Mark finally burst out in tears again. However, this time big sighs of relief were coming out from his friends.

Mark has found his way back to himself.

And that’s the most important thing at that moment.

 

“I want to visit Jackson.” Jaebum and Yugyeom turned their attention towards the oldest whose looked back at them. “What?” Mark asked back at their surprised faces.

“Hyung, you still need to rest. Didn’t you hear what the doctor just told you? You have worsened your leg so you need bed rest!” Yugyeom scolded the oldest.

“But I miss Jackson. He must be lonely while all four of you are always by my side

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter